school

We meet up with matt, nick, Lucas and madi? "Hi I'm nicks freind!" She says cheerfully "hi I'm, umm Lucas's brother!" I say back. Chris gives me a pouty look and I mock him. "So who are you guys taking to the dance?" Madi asks as she puts her arms on the table "I'm not going" I shrug "WHY NOT?" Nick, madi and Lucas say in sync "cause I'm considered the 'weird kid'at our school" I say making air quotes with my fingers. They all look at me with a confused face "ur friends with us though" nick says with confidence I laugh. " I am?" I say back "yeah ofcourse" Chris says looking at me with a grin, "oh bye I'm gonna go to the football team, bye!" Lucas says, give him a hug and then he leaves. "Hey why were you and chris walking together if yall didn't have last period together?" Matt says with a smirk "uhm" I look at Chris. "We saw eachothwr in the hallway and decided just to walk together" Chris makes up an excuse and I laugh at it "sureee" nick sarcastically says. I roll my eyes.

~time skip~

It's time for lunch and me and chris sit by eachother all the girls give me a weird look as I'm sitting by the two boys every girl has a crush on, matt and chris. I lay my head down and try to fall asleep "ami we have to get in line" Chris says shaking my shoulder. I sit up "I'm not hungry" u say with a smile he gives me a concerned look and walks away, I see Emma and Katy walking over to me 'matt and chris' girls'. Omg I think to myself as they sit by me "what is a loner doing sitting with my man?" She says, (chris) "I suggest you stay away from him" she says giving me a look. I push her off the seat just as the boys sit down well except chris and matt since we are in there seats she pulls my arm sleeve up and shows it to my table and Chris quickly covers it "EMMA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I scream at her as I cry "I just had to show them who u really are" Katy grabs her arm "let's go" she says.
Katy looks back at me and mouths "sorry". I fake smile at her and Chris hugs me madi stared at me in shock and matt just sits down. Nick walks over there and punches Emma to the ground and runs back to us as the principal runs after nick I laugh. Chris looks at me and smiles "next time u wanna do this, call me. Please" he says holding my shoulders, I nod and walk back over to my seat. Nick gets brought to the principals, we all eat awkwardly and Lucas looks at me. "Why'd you do that?" Madi asks with a sweet smile "um" I look at Lucas Signaling him to say. Everybody gets intrigued as he opens his mouth "our dad um is abusive towards her. And he gave her depression, anxiety and trauma from a really young age. She knew what sex was when she was 3 since her dad thought just because she hung out with boys she had something going on" he says rolling his eyes. They all look at my with pitty in there eyes. I look down at my phone and watch tiktok.

~time skip~

"Amari a adult is here to pick you up" the teacher says as I wait in the office. I nod and walk out, sadly I see my dad in the car. With a angry look on his face, the tripelst come up to me. "Hey ami" Chris says hugging me "we were wondering if u wanan come over later?" Nick and matt say in sync. "Um I don't know if I can" I say pulling Chris away. Mat and nick both hug me and I push them off and walk to my car. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH 3 BOYS?" my dad screams at me as he grabs the collar of my shirt "THERE MY FREINDS DAD" I scream back pushing his hands away. "YOU DONT NEED TO BE FUCKING THEM U SLUT" he yells and slaps my face. The triplets watch " IM NOT ONE IS GAY AND IM NOT INTRESTED IN THE OTHER TWO GOD DAD UR SO FUCKIGN RETARDED" I scream and I scare myself for what's about to happen. "DON FUCKINF LIE TO ME I KNOW U HOOK UP WITH ALL OF THEM" he yells punching the same eye. "AND SO WHAT IF I LIKED ONE OF THEM IM ALMOST A ADULT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS" I scream as I slap his face real hard. "WELL I DORN CARE AS LONG AS YOU LIVE WITH ME YOUR NOT DATINF BOYS" he screams at me as he Explicitly beats me up over and over again leaving bruises all over my body, for being friends with a boy. The triplets were still looking as I cry into my hands. "What If I don't live with you" I mumble to myself.

End of this chapter. Sorry about the misspelling in like all of this chapters

Total words: 890