"First place." Andre said.

"Really?" Tori said.

"Yeah." We all said. 

"Okay." Tori said. "Then I wanna try out for the team."

We all hissed at her idea. 

"What?"

"Look, if you wanna try out for the ping pong team, then you have to talk to the team captain and the co-captain." Robbie said.

"Fine. Who's the team captain?"

As soon as she asked, I started walking away from their conversation slowly."

"Jade."

 "Ugh."

"Or you can join my team." Rex said. "I all it rex's all hot chick volleyball squad." 

Tori took her gum out and placed it on Rex's nose.

"Tori!" Robbie said. 

"Just get it off my nose. Snatch it off. Aw, man, it's the stretchy kind." 

"Who's co-captain?"

"Y/n." Robbie said.

"Y/n!" Tori said, but I just ran.

Tori started running after me. 

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope." I said.

"Y/n, please."

"Talk to Jade first."

"Ugh. Fine."

I smiled and ran off, looking for Beck and Jade. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Tori dragged me to look for Jade because she knew that I could make a decision when Jade had already made hers.

Right now, Jade is talking to some people.

"Jade." Tori said. "Jade. Jade."

Tori has been calling out for Jade for a while now. 

"Can I go now? I have to go see Beck."

"No."

"Aww."

Tori pocked Jade's shoulder. "I'm not going away, and you can't just say no."

Jade turned around and faced Tori.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No." Jade said, in different tones each time she said no.

"Alright, well, you can." 

The bell rang, and I was about to walk away with Jade

"Lane, can you come here, please?" Tori said, stopping Jade and me. "Don't move." 

"I'm staying because I was to stay here and because Y/n is here and I can't trust you with her." Jade said, taking a sip of her coffee. 

"What's up?" Lane said as Tori walked up to him.

"Jade is the captain of the ping pong team, and I wanna try out, and she says I can't. I tried asking the co-captain, which is Y/n, and she said, she'll decide once Jade did."

"Yup, that's what I says," Jade said, walking towards them with me.

"I can't decide without knowing Jade's response." I said.

"Oh, come on." Lane said. "Why do you all have to drag me into your problems?"

"Uh, you're the guidance counselor here."  Tori said. "Can we have some guidance?"