Anna's POV

We just walked through the front door to find Kelley sitting with Liam on the couch watching cartoons.

"Hey Kell, Aubrey Plaza is coming over." I let her know.

"How come?" She asks as I sit next to Liam.

"Her brother died." She nods.

"Hi Ann." Liam squeals moving to sit on my lap as Britt comes to sit between me and Kelley.

A knock on the door snaps our eyes from the TV. "ITS OPEN." I yell and Aubrey walks in. Liam jumps off my lap and runs up to her lifting his arms to be picked up.

"Who's this little dude?" She laughs lifting him up onto her hip.

"Brittany and Kelleys nephew, Liam." She nods. "How are you?"

"Okay, it hasn't sunk in yet just feels a little weird." She laughs walking over to us and sitting next to me. "It's nice to finally meet you, Ginger, Anna doesn't stop talking about you."

"You too" Britt laughs.

"Dude I just had the best idea." Aubrey shouts making us all jump.

"It better not be one of our spontaneous road trips." I laugh shaking my head.

"Yea it is, let's go to Mexico. Ditch work and everything for a couple of days, just me and you like the old days." She shrugs, I turn to Britt.

"Ann, you don't have to ask me of course you can go." She laughs.

Awhile later I'm chilling on the couch scrolling through instagram when I come across a post from Britt
———

Awhile later I'm chilling on the couch scrolling through instagram when I come across a post from Britt———

@brittanysnow: Dresses and sweats? Yes please 🤥
________
comments

@annakendrick: shh 🤫 you find it sexy really 🥱
|
@brittanysnow: You? Yea. The outfit? No.

@aubreyplaza: I look hot, the thing next to me looks strange.
|
@annakendrick: you look weird.
@aubreyplaza: You can't bully me, my brother just died.

@kelleyjakle: this is gonna be an entertaining night
———
I tap Aubrey's shoulder repeatedly. "Did you know penguins have loads of teeth"

"Did you know you're a weirdo."

"Did you know you stink."

"Did you know you can't sing"

I gasp "How rude."

"Anna, I'm going to bed now. Are you coming?" Britt asks I nod.

"You going to bed now?" I ask Aubrey she nods. "Okay the room next to mine and Britts you can sleep in."

"Where I go sleep?" Liam asks from where he's sitting in my lap.

"It's up to you, boy. Do you want to sleep with me and Auntie Britt or do you want to sleep with boring Auntie Kelley?" I ask and he points to me. "You want to sleep with me and Auntie Britt?" He nods and I kiss his forehead.