Brittany's POV

Today is the 12 week scan, I've just woke up and Anna's still asleep. I asked her to move in with me last month and she did. I lift my head from Anna's chest and kiss her cheek.

"Ann... Anna... Come on babe." I whisper kissing her cheek before leaving one last kiss on her lips, I see a small little smile play at her lips. I slap her shoulder, "You are awake you little dick."

She smirks while leaning up to give me a passionate kiss. "I'm sorry just your voice is so sexy and I can't wait till we-" She get cut off by her phone ringing. "I swear to god if thats Liz I'm gonna kill her." She says picking up the phone and puts it on speaker phone.
——
"Hey Ma, you're on speaker phone."

"Hi girls, how are you both."

"We're good Liz, Anna literally just woke up before you phoned."

She laughs. "That sounds about right, anyway Anna your brothers here so I was wondering if you both want to come round for dinner tonight."

"Yea might as well and which one?" Anna shrugs.

"Okay, and its Micheal. Brittany you don't have to come to work today after the scan if you don't want." Liz mentions.

"No, I'll be okay and we'll tell the girls today if all goes well."

"I won't keep you any longer, good luck bye."
——

I kiss Anna again, it quickly turns into a heated make out session with no tops on just bras. Someone walks through our bedroom door scaring the shit out of us. "Ew what the fuck." Kelley laughs making Anna groan.

I giggle and roll onto my back and lay with my back on Anna's front she wraps her arms around my waist while I rest my head on her shoulder, I pull the blanket up over my chest, Anna starts kissing up my neck.

Kelley laughs at how I'm laying and moves to sit on the bed next to us. "What times your appointment at the hospital?" She asks.

"9:30" I say and she nods while Anna keeps kissing my neck, I swear I can feel her give me a hickey. "Anna I swear god if you are giving me a hickey I will kill you." She sucks harder and pulls back with a small pop.

"To late now." She laughs and goes back to kiss my neck.

"Kiss my neck one more time and I'll cut off sex for a week" I snap and she throws her head back mumbling something under her breath.

"Can you give me lift to work?" Kelley asks.

"Yes." I nod. "Ooo, are you showing yet?" I ask.

"Yea I am." We both lift up our shirts to show our bumps and mines somehow slightly bigger then hers. "Woah how are you the same size as me, you're only 12 weeks and I'm 20." She gasps. Anna sits up to look.

"Oh my god." She gasps falling back onto the bed.

"It's okay maybe mines a little small and yours might be a little chunky." Kelley rambles abit.
———

We've just got to the hospital and sat down in the waiting room, Anna's leg won't stop bouncing and it is annoying the fuck out of me.

"Anna Kendrick I swear to god if your leg bounces one more time I will-" I get cut off by the nurse call my name, everyone in the waiting room turns and their jaws drop seeing us.

Once we get into the room I sit down on the chair-bed thing and Anna sits on the stool next to me holding my hand. "Okay if you can just pop your shirt up abit then I'll put this gel on your stomach but it might be a little cold." The nurse says.