DISCLAIMER!!!

Yep...another Spider-Man story...

I've been pondering this one for a bit, having a small idea of it when I did a similar one like this before. I won't state the pairing just yet, might just leave some of you guessing.

And before anyone starts; no, the pairing isn't going to be with Yukari.

She's a child.

Moving on.

Anyways, as these things go with superhero/comic book characters, especially one as well-known as Spider-Man, there may be SOME things I don't get right. Like this specific ability that he has that I haven't been made aware of, or how he should be faster, or slower, than some of the other characters, or how stupid the organic webbing is (yes, the webbing will be organic again, since a similar character in the R+V universe has organic webbing as well).

Anyways, as usual, please forgive me for any kind of information I get wrong about Spider-Man, or the characters from R+V. I've only watched the first season of the anime, and read the manga series (haven't watched or read Capu2).

Onto the other part of the disclaimer.

~~~

The characters in this story are depicted over the age of 18.

This story is rated Mature as it contains sexual and mature themes (because harem anime).

This story is not meant for those 17 and younger.

Reader discretion is advised.