𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"thats a good start i guess also how is john b i haven't had a chance to speak to them at all since you know the kitty hawk keeps making me do online meetings again" jules rolled her eyes not letting the topic get in the way.

jules knew the pills were going to disappear soon since the wave of thirst and her eyes starting to droop came back again, its almost like if she took more her troubles would disappear.

"he's fine but he keeps spending time with my dad which is odd" she spoke leaning on her hand

"clearly but don't worry about it okay" jules spoke lifting her mouth into a smile.

"yeah but john b's dad is dead" she quickly spoke like she held it in.

"what?" jules leaned forward

"they didn't tell you?" sarah shook her head

"no surprisingly since they tell me a-lot of stuff" jules looked away in shock. "well i'm not sure whats gonna happen now but i think something bads gonna happen jules" sarah stuttered shaking her head.

jules placed her hand on top of sarahs "its gonna be okay i promise" she spoke.

the door to the camerons opened earning a small frown from the two girls, they waited for the footsteps to gain closer as they turned there heads.

the familiar dirty blonde stood at the entry way of the kitchen staring at jules and glancing at sarah

"rafe what are you doing home" sarah asked turning away from the boy.

though jules sat there letting her eyes fall into his as she remembered the last time she step foot into the house but not with sarah but with rafe and of course they both were arguing.

"none of your business sarah" he quickly mumbled turning into the kitchen "well me and jules and gonna head up to my room okay so dont bother us" she rolled her eyes walking away from the boy.

"coming" her body turned around waiting for the brunettes awnser "yeah give me a sec i need the toilet" jules smiled walking towards the bathroom.

"luls" he spoke so quiet but loud enough for jules to hear.

"mhm" she hummed out "promise me whatever happens you will still understand why i am the way i am yeah?" his eyebrows slightly frowned as he came closer to the small girl.

"why" her voice came out shaky "just promise me yeah" he spoke again almost immediately eager for her awnser "i promise" she didn't even hesitate to awnser him.

they stood there almost what felt like hours "are you on something luls" his voice almost came out as a breath while his eyes moved between hers "no i cant do that remember" quietly she spoke letting her fingers fiddle with the ends of her shorts

"you wont touch it again yeah" almost like he was forcing her to never do it again "you already know that awnser rafe don't let me fool you". she raised her voice against his ear as she turned so quickly on her heel and walked up the stairs not bothering to enter the bathroom.

her stomach felt all fuzzy again, she hated that feeling knowing what hold he has on her makes her seem weak and jules wasn't gonna let rafe have that hold again.

she meant it.

jules let the door shut behind her, placing her keys in the jar listening to the silence in the home.

she noticed the note was now on the floor, her mother must of seen the note and gone out not
much she could do now.

after leaving the cameron house sarah said her dad needed her something like that, she left obviously and now she sat in the home she hated most.

the big house was lonley always remembering the thoughts of her father and the way his attention only stayed on hers like her mother was not even there, his money would go on jules and whatever she asked for she would get like a snap in the fingers, she missed him but not once did she want him back.

the petite girl layed in her bed sinking into the sill sheets.

she was tired, not much strength stayed on the girl.

jules thought about rafe, the way his fingers grazed her thigh and his height toward over her, almost just almost she smiled but not enough to remember what her friends would think.

then her thoughts trailed on her friends. not once did the awnser the girls text messages and sarah telling her the stuff they simply didn't bother to mention to the girl was almost sad, its like because of what happened they wouldn't want jules to get into this mess.

her own friends thought she was weak.

embarrassing that was almost cruel but jules brushed it away not letting it affect her and it wouldn't.

the tiredness and stress found the brunette and she went into a small slumber.

and the pouges then phoned the girl, each one tried phoning the girl fifteen times spamming her with numerous messages telling her to get to sarah and john b as quick as she could.

sarah was right, something bad was gonna happen.

bella is typing..
hihi! trying to write as many chapters as i can in one go! sorry if the writing is poor also the chapters will involve some of the script in obx but as you know its just between jules and rafe.

thank you!

kisses xx

VOTE AND COMMENT!
helps with motivation