V1 - C7 - P5: Inability.

Start from the beginning

The three made a final pose before running after with the rest of the group.

Timeskip(34 Minutes Later).

As the moon finally begun to rise, the group of eight gradually made their way back to their dorm rooms to get some rest.

After the other four members departed, there was an awkward silence between Haneul and Mujin.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"He hasn't talked to me for the whole day..."
"He doesn't seen happy at all from the way he looks."
"I just hope it isn't anything bad..."

They walked in the long corridors of the dorm with a space between them, until Mujin suddenly stopped, drawing Haneul's attention to him.

Haneul Yoon:
"Huh?"

He turned around and walked towards to Haneul.

Haneul Yoon:
"Daeho?–"

He unexpectedly grabbed Haneul by the back of his neck and pulled his gaze to the ground so he could speak to him in his ear.

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"What the hell was that?"

Haneul Yoon:
"Wh– what?"
"I don't know what you're–"

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"If I could beat that idiot, then so could you. So tell me."
"Why didn't you?"

Haneul Yoon:
"..."
"I– I..."
"I just can't... I'm afraid of hurting people..."
"That's why..."

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"If you're afraid of hurting others, but don't mind getting hurt yourself, then you're nothing but a clown."
"Every feeling you've had for that person, should've been disregarded the moment they treated you like trash."

He squeezed the back of Haneul's neck harder.

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"Next time, if someone beats you down, I won't to be there to save you, and even if I did witness your beating—"
"I won't intervene."

Haneul and Mujin exchanged a silent moment before Mujin noticed Haneul's shaking. With a sigh, he gently patted his back, then slipped his hands back into his pockets and continued walking forward before stopping. He cast a glance at Haneul.

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"Pull your weight."
"Because if you cannot carry yourself,"
"Then no one will."

Slowly, Mujin, with a calmer expression, gestured at Haneul to follow him.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"Though I can't promise that Daesu will help me when it comes to not defending myself."
"What I can promise, is that he means good when he says those types of things."
"Probably..."

Cut to Suhohja and the other 2nd Years.

In the Seolmara streets, Suhohja, with his large and disfigured nose, and the other 2nd year students, walked with angry and irritated expressions as sunfall began.

Minho Suhohja:
"Grrr! That f##king a##hole!"
"I swear he'll get his a## handed to him, I promise ya'–"

He suddenly bumped into a tall figure and fell back onto the ground. As he rubbed his head in annoyance, the 2nd years seemed ready to start a fight.

2nd Year Senior #3:
"Hey! You really wanna–..."

2nd Year Senior #1 & 2:
"Oh sh##..."

2nd Year Senior #4:
"No way..."

However, to their surprise, they let out gasps as they stepped back. Suhohja gritted his teeth and looked up at the tall figure.

Minho Suhohja:
"Y'asking for an a## beating?! You b#–...:

His anger turned quickly to shock and surprise the moment he laid eyes on them.

Luna Emberscraw:
"Watch your mouth, pup."
"If you want to keep that cute little nose of yours... boy."

Eira Morfiel:
"Luna... don't scare the poor kid."

The seniors spoke in hushed voices to eachother.

2nd Year Senior #4:
"Holy hell! They're the Vangaurdians!"

2nd Year Senior #2:
"What are they doing here?!"

Shinoda Seiji:
"I apologize for my friend here."

Seiji approached Suhohja, getting on one knee with a gentle smile on his face. Keeping his katana close, he spoke calmly to the student.

Shinoda Seiji:
Hi, we're not really familiar with Seolmara, so we were wondering if you could spare a moment of your time?"
"We, uh, want to talk to your Headmaster of Seolmara Academy."

"Please?"