V1 - C7 - P4: Inability.

Start from the beginning

Ayumi Tokiko(INT):
"That damn jerk, I thought they were friends!"
"Why would Daeho just walk away with those a##holes?"

Shi and Hao clenched their fists as they sat still on the tables, watching from a distance.

Amidst the noisy chatter and laughter, Haneul walks ahead, looking blank but scared, with Suhohja still clinging uncomfortably close to his shoulder. Shi, fed up, rises from the table and strides across the dining hall to confront Suhohja.

*Sigh*

Suddenly, Mujin shoves Shi aside and calmly grabs Suhohja's shoulder from behind.

Mujin Daeho:
"Hey."

Suhohja glances back at Mujin immediately giving him a look of disdain.

Mujin Daeho:
"After today's last period, you and I can fight anywhere outside the school."
"So either you let go of Haneul and pu##y out, or we tussle."

Minho Suhohja:
"Eh? Who the hell do you think you are?!"

He pushes Mujin's arm off his shoulder, and they both step closer. Suhohja wears an annoyed, condescending smile while Mujin maintains a calm smirk. Gradually, everyone in the dining hall notices the tension between them, some quieting down to hear what they have to say to each other.

Minho Suhohja:
*Scoff*
"Whatever."

He shoves Mujin, then he pushes Haneul aside before leaving with the other three second-year seniors. But then he stopped and looked back at Mujin.

Minho Suhohja:
"I accept your fight, idiot."
"I hope you're ready to have your a## handled to ya!"

As Suhohja walks off, chuckling to himself.
Haneul, intending to speak with Mujin, falls silent when he sees an irritated glare from Mujin, and walks away.

Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon:
"Hmph! What a jerk!"

Ayumi Tokiko:
"Hey, Haneul."
"Are you... doing alright?"

Haneul Yoon:
"I guess I'm doing alright..."

Chiara Ricci:
"H- Ha- Haneul... you're n- not hurt anywhere, a- are you...?"

Haneul Yoon:
"No..."
"I'm doing just... fine..."

Yan Shi, Huo Hao, Kagetsuki Aya, Kang Daewon, Ayumi Tokiko, and Chiara Ricci offer Haneul comfort. Though Haneul watches Mujin walking alone down the hallways, never turning back.

Timeskip(6 Hours After Last Period, Sunfall.)

Outside the academy in Seolmara city's big park field, Mujin Daeho, Haneul Yoon, Huo Hao, Yan Shi, Kagetsuki Aya, Kang Daewon, and Chiara Ricci follow behind Minho Suhohja and the four other 2nd-year students. They were all in casual clothes, but looked well-dressed.

The others stopped and stood near a hill, while Mujin and Suhohja continued onto the field, exchanging smirks at eachother before the both of them rolled up their sleeves.

Minho Suhohja:
"Now we don't want to burn this place down and pay for some of the damages now, do we? So instead of a magic duel. How about this?"
"Me and you, going all out, with just our bare fists. D'that sound like a deal-"

Without a moment to spare, Mujin swiftly charges towards Suhohja, catching him off guard.

Minho Suhohja(INT):
"Off the bat, huh?"

Suhohja barely blocks the oncoming punch, counterattacking with an uppercut to the chin.

Minho Suhohja(INT):
"I added in the rule of not ever using magic, because this guy has an ability that completely negates any attack!"
"So, this'll render him weak!-"

However, Mujin evades backwards, delivers a kick to the stomach, and follows up with a flawless spinning hook kick to Suhohja's chin.

Minho Suhohja(INT):
"What the hell were all of those moves?!"

Suhohja steps away, wiping spit from his mouth. He moves in for a body shot on Mujin, but Mujin counters with a knee to the nose, followed by a push kick for a finishing blow.

He suddenly blocks the finishing blow.
Suhohja's fists and forearm glow yellow and electric. With a smirk, he gazes at Mujin, blood trickling from his nose.

Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon:
"That bastards using Physical Imbueation!"

Huo Hao:
"Hey! That's so not cool!"
"You're using P.I!"
"That should should count as magic!"

Minho Suhohja:
"Shut up! I know I said you couldn't use magic, but I never specifically said that you couldn't use mana techniques!"

Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon:
"That's absolute bullsh##!"

Minho Suhohja:
"EAT THIS, WEAKLING!"

He charged ahead, throwing a bunch of random punches at Mujin, hoping at least one would connect. Despite Mujin staying oddly quiet, he skillfully dodged each punch. Suddenly, Suhohja rushed straight at Mujin, gaining a close-range opportunity to deliver a punch charged with 100% Mana.