New Kid

Y/N's pov
We were all on the stage preparing to do the theme song. Gangle and I were conversing about what was for digital dinner and the tastefulness of digital breakfast. Caine riled us up for the 100th time for this dumb, catchy, and annoying theme song. I reluctantly complied as I had not other to do, nor the others.

Gangle!
And Zooble!
And Kinger too!
Ragatha,
Jax!
And there's Y/N.
WOOHOO!

I slumped over, my back forming a curve similar to that of the letter c. I was exhausted, so was everyone else. Suddenly I stumbled over as someone else ran into me, knocking me clean off my feet and straight onto the hardwood floors. In the process of falling i had bumped into Jax, who also fell. All this formed a domino effect causing the entire group to meet the ground. I looked at the strange person who bumped me, it didn't seem intentional.

I saw a small, colorful girl wearing a red and blue jester outfit with yellow flourish everywhere. Her pale skin complimented her glowing checkered eyes.

"Whats this? It seems a new being has entered the digital realm!" Caine exclaimed. "W-where am I?" The girl muttered. Caine cleared his throat "Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus!" Caine continued. "W-what the #!$% is going on?!" The clutz cried out.

"Now now we can't have any of that foul language around here!" Caine scolded. I got a sudden migrane, taking me back to when I was transported here. Hitting my head on that hardwood is just the same as then. Same feeling, same headache.

The girl held her head in between her gloves tightly. Her expression showed a silent scream, with a hint of crazy in her eyes. Eventually she calmed down enough to let us explain the situation. "I remember putting on a weird headset.... and n-now I'm here?" The girl said looking down at her hands. "Thats kinda how we all got here." I mumbled to myself.

"How do I.... ya know... leave?" The girl spoke timidly. "You cant!" I responded innocently, though with ill intent. "what." A smile crept on my face at the thought of a new face to learn, a new brain to pick. I was starting to get bored with only the adventures to keep me from going insane.

"Y/n don't be rude!" Ragatha bickered. "I don't see anything wrong with what she said." Jax stated plainly. "Ugh get over yourselves. Anyway..."
Ragatha muttered at us before turning to the new kid. "We kinda... haven't found a way out yet. Sorry." Ragatha continued.

*time skip to after the tour

After they got back, the kid threw up on the floor! "Gross!" I exclaimed, making a disgusted face. I thought it couldn't get any more revolting but then bubble started licking it up. Off the floor? What the heck? "Lets talk about something else. Like your name!" Caine exclaimed.

"Oh uhhh my name is..." the girl paused for an unusually long time. "Oh God what's my name?!" The girl continued. "Haha silly you! No one can remember their name when they enter the digital plane!" Caine interjected. The dusty old slot machine appeared not one moment later. I noticed it had a different number of letters than before, it had 5 now. It was almost as if our names were predetermined from the moment we behold that dreaded headset. He only shows the slot machine as an illusion of speciality.

The machine reads xddcc? That can't be right. Why would Caine choose this? How do you even pronounce that? "How about xddcc!?" Well there's my answer. "You're right terrible! Lets try that again." Caine says, pulling the lever again. The machine shows the name pomni, cute. "How about Pomni?" "Uhh I don't really care." The small girl muttered.