The Beginning

A/n Some of this story will take inspo from other Jax x reader stories so I am not trying to steal and I recommend you go read those stories! Hope you enjoy! :D

All I see is static white. My head rushing with thoughts all incoherent and painful.

I slowly open my eyes and all I can see is bright colors all over. I appear to be on the ground, unable to move. I suddenly hear... talking?...singing? It was weird at first but eventually I could understand it

Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus!
My name is Caine!
I'm your ringmaster!
And I'm here to show you the most..

JAW DROPPING!
HEART STOPPING!
MIND BENDING!

Paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes apon! Isn't that right bubble?

Thats right Caine!
I can't wait to see what you've got for us today!

Well let's not waste any time!
Let's get right into the show!

I could suddenly hear singing and what I assumed were names. I got the strength to stand up and look at what was going on.

I appeared to be in some sort of circus which made sense considering that "Caine" guy, or whatever, called it The Amazing Digi- wait DIGITAL?! Where even am I? All I can remember is some weird headset that I got, and now im here.

As I was trying to figure out what was happening, I tripped and fell on the floor. Once I looked back up i saw a weird purple rabbit looming over me with a puzzled expression.

"Caine! who is this?" The periwinkle perp said, seemingly annoyed. "Now now! It seems a new human has entered this realm!" I looked up to see who said this and saw a floating pair of.... dentures?

"Where the ?@#! am I exactly?" I said questioningly. "Woah we can't have any of that fowl mouth lango around here!" The pair of granny dentures, who I assumed to be Caine, scolded.

"To answer that question, Welcome to a digital world where we can go on adventures, play games, and have fun!" A new voice said very pippy with excitement. To identify the beholder of these words I look to my right to find a busted up raggedy ann doll with a blue dress, bow, and a coraline esk button eye.

"Hi I'm Ragatha! Nice to meet you!" "Thats cool and all, but how do I.... you know.... leave?" I said with a trembling tone. "Hehe You cant." The purple rabbit said smugly.

What?

I reach for my face and look for the headset so I can take it off but.... all I could feel was my own face... well... it wasn't my face, it was different than skin.

"Lets focus on something else for a bit. Like your name!"

My name? Whats my name? OH GOD WHATS MY NAME?!

"Don't worry your little head, No one can remember their name after entering the digital circus! Lets get you a new one!" Caine says after he pulls out a big slot machine with letters. He pulls a lever and the slot machine lands on Y/N "How about Y/N?"

"Uh sure?" I guess I go by Y/N now.

"Now lets go over the DC crew! Ragatha, Jax, Gangle, Zooble, and Kinger! Caine points to all of the others respectively.

"Now time for a tour!"(I'm not writing the whole tour scene out so just use ur imagination)

After we teleported back to the tent, I nearly fainted but Jax had caught me before I hit the floor.

"So cutie, lets head to the rooms so you can find yours." Jax said. Cutie? Eh whatever.

Me, Jax, and Ragatha went down a long hallway filled with rooms, but about halfway down the hall, Jax stuck his leg out in front of me and tripped me. Ragatha helped me up and swiftly scolded Jax.

We eventually reached my room and they left me to my own duties. Once I entered the room I saw a cozy bed and walls painted f/c. It was like everything in there was designed entirely for me.

I plopped down on my bed and absorbed the whole situation, shedding a single tear that rolled down my face.