They didn't knew that someone witnessed their union. It was none other than Kartik. He was teary eyed as well but he was happy in his heart that atleast Sameer and Ayush got time to know each other.

Kartik(in mind)(teary eyed): Thank you Kanha jii....thank you very much.

Sameer and Ayush were brought by Kartik to their respective rooms that night where they both drifted into sleep.

Next morning,
Scene starts in Malhotra Mansion,
Rhea moved the curtains from the window and opened it. She sat down at the window sill with a smile. She lied down with a smile on her face and clicked a selfie.

Rhea(with a smile): Morning selfies are always the best

Rhea sat up and then sent it to Kartik with 'Good Morning' as the caption.

Kartik(typing.....)
Rhea excitedly waited for Kartik's reply.

Kartik[7:30]: Hello...good morning.....pretty pic😊
Rhea(typing.....)[7:30]
Rhea[7:30]: Thanks.....aaj mil rahe hain na picnic ke liye?
Kartik[7:31](typing.....)
Kartik[7:31]: Haan.....tum taiyaar rehna....driver bhaiya jaa kar pick up kar lenge.
Rhea[7:31](typing.....)
Rhea[7:32]: Okay.....tum bhi aaoge na?
Kartik[7:32]: Haan....
Rhea[7:32]: Okayy....bye...see you soon😊
Kartik[7:33]: Bye....same to you

Kartik (last seen today at 7:33)

Rhea smiled and started taking out her clothes for the picnic when suddenly another message struck her phone. Rhea excitedly went towards the phone thinking that it would be from Kartik but her smile faded as soon as she saw the name of the person.

Ritesh[7:35]: Hey babe....let's meet today.
Rhea[7:36](typing.......)
Rhea[7:36]: Sorry....aaj picnic par jaana hain so will meet after 3 days because wahi rahenge 3 din tak.
Ritesh[7:37](typing......)
Ritesh[7:37]: Okay babe.....hope you remember our plan.
Rhea[7:38]: Hm.....bye.
Ritesh[7:38](typing......)
Rhea(last seen today at 7:38)
Rhea muted her phone calls and started taking out her clothes harshly. A mixture of anger and tear was clearly visible in her eyes.
Scene shifts to Siya Ram's room,
Siya changed her saree and dressed up in a red coloured saree. She sat down infront of Ram, who was sleeping.

Siya: Ram

Siya: Ram....uth jaao...kab tak sote rahoge?
Ram(in sleep): Bas 2 min aur....
Siya: Pichle 1 ghante se yahi bol rahe ho. Uth jaao yaar....
Ram(in sleep): Haan bas 2 min.....
Siya(mischievously): Dekha bhaiya....uth hi nahi rahe hain. Ab aap hi faisla kijiye.
Ram woke up with a jerk and sat down.
Ram(rubbing his eyes): Nahi nahi...main uth gaya hoon (looking around his room)...kaha hain bhaiya?
Siya(laughing): Tumhare dimaag mein......
Siya laughed out loud and Ram pulled her close making her fall on him.
Ram: Subah subah apne hi pati se masti?
Siya: Jii haan.....
Ram: Mehenga parega.....
Siya: Padhne dijiye....pati Dev.
Ram pulled Siya close to himself and then Siya closed her eyes. They were about to kiss when suddenly someone knocked on the door.
Ram: Shit!!!
Siya became shy and ran in the bathroom to adjust her saree.
Ram stood up irritated and then opened the door only to find Ahaan there.
Ram(frowning): Kya hain bhai subah subah?
Ahaan: Neeche aa jaana aadhe ghante mein...nikalna hain picnic ke liye.
Ram(with a sad pout): Okay....jaao aap.
Ahaan: Aur Siya ko neeche bhej de Maa bula rahi hain.
Ram: Hmm.....
Ram closed the door as Ahaan left.

After sometime,
All the Malhotras reached the Oberoi Mansion. The paghphera rasam was done and after the Satyanarayan pooja.....they all left to the farm house of the Oberois.

Everyone sat down except for Shreya, Sameer and Kartik.
Ishqi: Shreya....tu yaha aa jaa na.
Sonia: Kaha baithegi yeh? Main toh nahi hilne waali.....tujhe agar iske saath baithna hain toh dusri car mein baith jaa kar.
Ishqi: Ab lagta hain yahi karna parega.
Saying this Ishqi got down from the car and came to another car. She sat down without seeing who was driving the car.
Rishi was in the same car.
Kartik: Jagah toh hain nahi....ek kaam karte hain.....hum chal kar jaate hain.
Rhea: Kya jagah nahi hain? Ummhmm....ruko....
Rhea came down from the car and asked Shreya and Ishqi to shift towards the window more.
Ishqi: Ab theek hain?
Rhea: Haan.....
Rhea asked Kartik to sit down beside Shreya and then she herself sat down.
Sameer(folding his arms): Ab main kya car ke peeche bhaagte hue aaun?
Rhea: Arrey tumhari co partner aate hi vo tumhe bata degi tumhe kaha baithna hain.
Sameer(frowning): Co partner?
Rhea: Haan.....co partner. Tumhare 2 co partners hain jinke saath tum dikki mein baithoge. Car ki dikki bohot badi hain toh fit aa jaaoge.
Kartik: Ek kaam karta hoon.....main aur Sameer dikki mein baith jaate hain....tum aur Sameer ki co partner yahi baith jaao.
Rhea: Yeh bhi theek hain. 
Rhea came down and so did Kartik. Sameer sat down beside Shreya and one more place was empty. Ahaan, who was to drive the car thought that Rhea would sit beside Sameer but his eyes widened as Rhea chose to sit beside Kartik at the back without any words.
Kartik: Rhea tumhe yaha.....
Rhea: Kuch nahi hoga....baithe raho chup chaap.
Just then one boy came running and sat down beside Ahaan.
The boy(panting): Sorry sir......vo....
Shreya somewhat recognized the voice.
Ahaan: Sorry mujhe nahi...Rishi uncle ko bolna.....
Saying this Ahaan came down and sat beside Sameer and Rishi took the driver seat.
The boy hiccuped seeing this. He turned around only to see Shreya there.
The boy: Aap?
Shreya(with a smile): Vibhor! Tum yaha?
Rishi: Yeh bhi chal raha hain.....humare saath.
Shreya: Tabhi main sochu ki yeh awaaz kahi suni hui lag rahi hain.
Vibhor(in mind): Kya Baba jii? Kya maza aata hain aapko mujhe pareshaan karne mein? Ek toh bagal mein Rishi sir ko bitha diya aur peeche unki fake beti ko. Dono mil kar meri band bajayenge pakka.

Rishi started the car just then someone screamed to stop the car.
Rishi: Kya hua? Chilla kyun rahi ho Rhea?
Rhea: Hum bhool rahe hain use.
Rishi: Kise?
Rhea: Shaanvi ko.....vo dekhiye...aa gayi.
Rishi: Arrey par baithegi kaha?
Kartik: Main ek kaam karta hoon main rickshaw mein aata hoon.
Rhea: Tum yaha se hiloge nahi tumhe Shalu aunty ki qasam. Bhaiya...darwaza kholo....
Ahaan opened the car door and Rhea spoke.
Rhea: Shaanvi.....tu yaha par na kisi ki god mein baith jaa.
Shaanvi(shocked): What??
Rhea: Arrey kar le na adjust yaar....tere mom dad nhi aage nikal gaye aur abhi cab bhi nahi milegi. Late ho raha hain....please yaar.
Shaanvi: Okay par kiski god mein?
Shreya: Sameer ki.....
Sameer: Teri dimaag kharab ho gaya hain? Shreya: Arrey ab koi raazi hain nahi toh Shaanvi ko toh yahi baithna parega. 3 ghante ki toh baat hain...kar le na adjust...please.
Sameer: Nahi nahi.....bilkul nahi.
Kartik: Sameer please yaar.....
Sameer sighed.
Sameer(sighing): Okay fine.
Shaanvi sat down on Sameer's lap and Rishi started the car. Shaanvi was about to fall down when Sameer held her through her waist.
Sameer: Sambhal kar.....
Shaanvi nodded and grabbed Sameer's t shirts.
Scene End.