broken kiara!

Kiara was laying on bed n it was 8 am in morning she has  no mood to go to her so called job because today was the day of extra work which had been pending since a week ...she msged her manager of being busy n she said," i wont be able to come today i know its my work today but i m going to complete it by tonight n will send u"
Kiara's idea was fine hence her manager permitted for holiday ..
Kiara thought to give suprise to jatin about a beautiful date but possible nhi tha but she decided to go to his apartment n suprise him ...
Kiara with a bright smile n attractive middy of blue colour she curled her beautiful hair n clipped by one side ...
She was truly a angel on earth pretty innocent n such a naive that she could not guess the trap n she herself made fool of herself

Woh jatin ke apartment me gai there she saw a half naked girl was in kitchen ..she had a spare key so nobody looked that poor kiara was here ...
Jatin was in towel n all his body was with marks of bites love bites ...kiara jus couldnt believe on her eyes that girl kissed jatin n she could do nothing but simply cry on her fate n so called her love of the life was a cheapster ...kiara with all her strength went in n clapped ...
Seeing her , jatin tried to convince like very time that he used to do he has been. Cheating for 6 months with this girl...
Kiara smirk ,"wow jatin u r Brilliant this was ur fu*king business right"
"Let me tell u " jatin jus said n kiara slapped him ...it was the first time kiara was such angry neverever she expressed her she usually keep quite or maintain distance but now she was continuously slapping him n jatin was angry n he tried to slap her ," u foolish what is good in u !"
Kiara defend herself n told ," u did becaz i was not ready to get u in my freaking bed now u jus get lost "
Saying this she threw the spare key n with all tears she jus left ...
Whenever she was not feeling well she used to go to the garden which her late mom used to take her ....
She sat by side of river n said herself ," why me god why.  Apne mujhse meri mom cheen li i jus was angry but was quite apko sab mana but u jus did this ...me ye deserve nhi krti thi ap jnte ho ek anaaath bana diya aapke apna kehne ke liye sirf ek dost  hai Maira , ab woh mt cheen na warna me kismat se khafa hojaungi"
Woh kud se baat krrahi thi then she heard a pistol shot she was anxious to see what is happening here as nobody usually come here ....woh check krte krte ek smne wale jungle me chali gai ...but she got lost ...uska phn network nhi pakad raha tha ...
She heard one more gun shot ...
She went in that direction ...she hide behind the tree there was a man , who was looking like a devil n kiara saw blood all over he with his body guards was sitting like a hell lord ....she got scared n by default she by fault clash with a rock n sound was echoing in jungle it was mumbai's famous n dangerous mumbai trekkers hill n kiara started running ....the man commanded to get that girl who ran ...
So  what did the man will do with kiara ?