Chapter 3

"look Mel I need you to understand that I am not like other people""What do you mean you are not like other people? Aren't all people the same?" In the next second I had melani pushed up against the door she was previously about to open and was hovering my lips above hers. "god, you are so damned innocent, I just want to slam into you as I make sure you never feel innocent again. " "oh" melani's cheeks flushed the cutest red that I was hardening even further. I ground my long length into the warm wet core that I wished I could bury myself in. "s-stop" it was barely even a whisper but I know I heard it. So I slowly stopped because this is the woman I know I want to be with. "so how about we start the tour and we will end the tour with this room?" "oh okay" "mel" "yes""follow me and we will start upstairs and work our way down." "ok" Melanie follows Thomas up the long three flights of stairs , the whole time being lost in her own head.  I can feel the fear and the hesitation. Can you please stop swaying your hips? that is the only thought running through my head the entire time we climb the stairs.

 "so your bedroom is the last one on the right and mine is the last one on the left. The doors at the end of the hall are completely off limits. Do you understand me?"