Quicker than I can comprehend, his mouth is between my legs, biting and kissing and pumping two fingers in and out. The movement is so sudden, so abrupt, that I find myself reaching for the door behind me, fingers grasping at whatever surface they can.

"Good girl," he says. I shamelessly grind up into his face, and he curls his fingers inside me, hitting a spot that makes me moan.

I'm close. So fucking close.

I look down, see his head between my legs, his hips grinding against the seat, and I find myself on the edge again.

"Holy fuck," I scream, back arching as he drags the orgasm out even longer, before sitting back, sucking his fingers clean, and looking down at me.

"Now," he says. "Can I have a turn?"

"Yes," I say, scrambling up almost embarrassingly fast to reach for his briefs. He tugs them down, tossing them to the floor, but puts a hand to my shoulder, holding me back from descending on him, saliva already accumulating at the thought of him filling my mouth.

"What?" I ask, breathless.

"I mean," he says. "Can I get what I want, now?"

Understanding his meaning - he wants to take me as he pleases, I nod. "Yes, anything."

His already dark eyes seem to blow wide with black as his pupils expand in the dim light, and he grabs me, flipping me around so I'm on all fours.

"I love you," he says, his voice low, a reminder, most likely, as I feel the fronts of his thighs press against me. He slaps his dick against my ass a few times.

"God, you're sexy," he says. I arch my back, bringing myself down to my elbows so I'm ready for him. He groans at the sight, rubbing his tip around my entrance, gathering moisture and placing himself between my cheeks, grinding for a few moments, the slickness providing lubrication for him to slide back and forth.

Any touch, right now, is enough, so I don't press against him or beg for him to hurry up and get inside me. He did just give me two incredible orgasms before sex, after all.

"I'm going to come on your ass, and then I'm going to fuck you, and I'm gonna look at it," he says.

I groan into the seat. His deep voice is so fucking sexy.

He grabs my hips, moving faster and faster against me. I feel his tip against my lower back, at times, and think about how fucking big he is, and how deep he must be inside me. I clench at the thought.

He teases my entrance again, gathering more of my wetness and resuming his movements. He reaches a hand down, squeezing my breast as he moves faster.

Simon's groans deepen, and I know he's close. I press back against him, and he grabs my hips before pulling off of me a split second before I hear him moan out my name and feel something warm coat my ass, and part of my lower back.

"Thank you, sir," I find myself saying, a sudden surge of gratitude for this man marking me. Making me his.

He drags the tip of his dick through it as I look back, pushing some of his come down so that it drips between my legs, and he pushes it inside me.

He's barely half an inch inside of me, but my eyes roll back and my head falls forward.

"I love you," he says again, pushing more of his come inside me before pushing in a little further.

"I love you," I say, the words a plea.

Without warning, he slams into me, hitting the back of me as I cry out into the seat. I grab for the door again, splaying my hand across the glass.

He doesn't let up, instead grabbing my hair and pulling it so I arch further into him, and I push back against him as fast as I can while he slams into me as hard as he can.

"Look at you, with my come all over your ass. My sweet girl," he says, his words kind but his movements angry.

I reach for him with my free hand, and he grabs onto it, using it as leverage to pull me back against him.

"I love you," I say again, and he bends down for a moment, kissing my back before leaning back up, letting go of my hand and grabbing my hair with both hands. I feel my ass bounce with each of his thrusts.

"I love you, Ivy," he says. "More than anything in the world."

I moan at a particularly deep thrust, and he swings me around, placing me on my back, knees up and spread, before re-entering me, one hand on my waist and the other around my neck.

Looking up at him, I feel tears again at how much I love him. It consumes me. And in this moment, if I wasn't so terrified of childbirth, I would let him give me a baby.

Seeing my tears, he slows for a moment, but I shake my head before reaching up to him, pulling him in for a kiss while wrapping my arms around his shoulders to keep him close. "I just love you so much."

I love you seems to be all I can say, all I can think, as he kisses me hard and deep, before latching onto my shoulder and biting down, slamming into me so fast I see starts.

"Holy fuck," he says, head heavy on my chest, hand tight around my neck. He leans back to look at himself going in and out of me, and leans back with a loud groan. "God, you're perfect. Bloody fucking hell."

I cry out at the praise. He leans down, kissing me again, squeezing my breasts with one large hand and then pressing a hand to my hair, the other arm tight underneath my waist, tugging me to him.

"I'm gonna come," he says, and I realize that I am, too. "God, I fucking love you."

"I love you," I cry out as the pleasure builds inside of me. "I love you so much."

With a final, deep thrust, Simon comes, not stopping until I cry out, eyes closing tight and head falling back, his name on my lips.

"Shit," he says, leaning forward to kiss me. "I knew it was gonna be hard to top our first time, but I think we might have just done it."

I smile back at him, and he reaches and grabs a spare t-shirt.

"We'll give you a proper shower when we get back," he says, winking at me, and I blush while he cleans us up.