Crash

I grab onto his shoulders, the feeling of his tongue against mine not enough to sate my feral desire to be close to him. His lips move to my neck, sucking the skin.

He bites down, and I gasp out at the shock of pain, before realizing it's really just soaked my underwear even further.

He holds me around my ass and carries me up the stairs, depositing me onto the end of my bed, positioning himself above me, kissing me all too gently.

"Simon," I say, pushing my hips against him.

As if he can read my mind, he steps back, pulling off his shirt and stepping out of his pants before reaching for my dress.

I can't get out of it fast enough, and he takes in a breath at the sight of my strapless bra and matching lace underwear.

"Beautiful," he says, scooping me up and putting me onto his lap. He kisses me again, passion obvious in his movements, and presses himself against me.

He's hard, and probably painfully so. I move myself against him, wanting to put some friction between us.

He groans, gripping my hips and grinding on me, the movement building a delicious heat inside of me.

He flips me over, un-clipping my bra and bringing his mouth to my nipples. I arch into his touch, desperate for more.

Slowly, he kisses down my body, his lips feather-light on my stomach, making me squirm. His fingers hook under my underwear, and after looking at me once for a silent permission, he yanks them down.

All of a sudden, his mouth is on me, swirling at my too-sensitive clit.

"Oh my god," I say, feeling his fingers press into me, pumping in and out. I grip at his hair, feeling like I'm floating, needing something to hold on to.

Like a man starved, he slides his free arm under my hips, bringing me closer to him.

My orgasm nears, and he works for it like his life depends on it. My moans grow louder until it finally crashes, and I cry out as I ride out the high, feeling only more turned on. He removes himself from between my legs, sucking his fingers as I watch.

Lazily, I pull him back up to me, pushing his briefs down. He kicks them off, and then I finally see what I've been craving for all this time.

He's massive, and I lean forward, the desire to put my mouth on him and give him pleasure stronger than the desire to have him inside me.

I lick the tip, slowly, and he groans at the touch. He's salty with precum, and I take more of him into my mouth. His hand grips at my head, but he doesn't push himself into my throat. I pump what I can't take with my free hand, the other on his hip.

"Fuck," he says, groaning out. He yanks me off, his body clearly strained from holding back. "More of that another time, okay, baby?"

The petname sends another gush down between my legs, and I nod, wild to please him.

Simon pushes me up the bed.

"Is this what you want?" he asks.

"Yes," I say. Noticing a moment of his hesitation, I add, "I'm on birth control."

He looks down at me, the look on his face changing. "Good, because I plan on pumping you full more than one time tonight."

At his words, I pull him down to my lips, kissing him deeply. Slowly, too slowly, he puts his dick against me, grinding, my wetness providing plenty of help.

"You're so wet," he mumbles into my mouth.

"I need you inside me," I say, my voice coming out as a whine. "Please, Simon."

He pulls his hips back just far enough that I feel his tip press at my entrance. He pushes in, deliciously slowly, and I cry out as he fills me. It's perfect.

"Fuck," he groans out, pressing a hand to my stomach and feeling himself inside me, thrusting lazily into me.

He brings his thumb to my clit, and I feel the pleasure spark at his touch. I lay, helpless, as he fucks me way too slowly.

"I'm gonna make you come like this," he says. "And then I'm going to wring out every last orgasm your precious body can give me."

He watches himself slide in and out of me, and I feel his thumb circle around my clit, the tense feeling in my stomach slowly building. It covers my entire body in this burning heat, and I grab for him. He entertwines his fingers with mine, and I grip the sheets with my other hand.

I grow closer and closer over the span of a minute.

Feeling myself at the edge, I moan out. "Fuck, Simon, I'm going to-"

My climax hits me right before I can say the words, and I scream at the hot pleasure that rolls over my body.

He gives me a moment, pressing kisses to my neck and chest, before I know what I want. What I need. I hook my ankles more tightly behind him.

Simon looks at me, his intention clear, and he grabs my hips before pulling his hips back, and snapping them forward. And again.

He hits the back of me with every harsh thrust, pounding me into the bed. I cry out, and Simon presses his body over me, letting all of us touch.

"You're so good for me," he says into my neck, the friction between us building me up to yet another orgasm.

"For you," I agree, and bite into his shoulder as another orgasm suddenly rips into me.

"Fuck, you're such a good girl," Simon says, pulling back and wrapping a hand around my neck. I moan at the feeling of him being so in control, and he pumps into me harder, faster, and I realize that he's close.

"Fill me up, please," I cry out, bending my knees up higher as he presses closer, putting me almost in half.

"Bloody hell," Simon says, his thrusts growing sloppier. "You're too fucking good to me."

"No," I say, a moment of seriousness falling. Between the breaths and gasps from his thrusts, I say, "You were too good to me."

He presses a long kiss to my lips, before moving back to look at me again. "Ivy, you're everything I ever wanted," he says, his voice growing more strained as he continues to move.

I move against him, then, and he groans, releasing my neck and yanking my hips forward as he presses into me.

"Fuck, I'm coming," he says, and I feel him twitch inside me, right as my next orgasm hits. I scream at the white-hot feeling, and he falls into my neck, slowly pumping his release inside me.

"Wow," I say.

"Wow," he says.

He flips us over, me straddling him in his lap.

"What-?" I ask, but he pushes up into me.

"We're not done," he says, and at his words, I move against him.