"Oh my Titan, here." I say and give him the match box.

He pulls a match out and drags it across the floor and it sparks and lights up with fire again.

"Ooooo.." we both say at the same time.

Tom holds the match in his hand and watches it burn. We both watch sort of entranced in the flame. It's interesting seeing fire being spawned in a natural state.

 It's interesting seeing fire being spawned in a natural state

...

"What so we find the symbol in this?" Tom breaks the silence.

"Oh, yeah, do you see it?" I ask.

"I actually... weirdly do. Can you hold it so I can draw it?" Tom says holding the match towards me.

"Wait how do I-" I say.

"See I told you." Tom rolls his eyes.

"Just grab the middle." He says.

I quickly grab the middle and hold it. Tom stares at me and the fire as I hold it.

"Okay, now you brought paper and stuff to test it  out?" Tom asks.

I use my free hand and slide the paper and pen over to him. He takes it and stares at the fire.

"Looks... something like this..." he mumbles and draws a circle and other little circles and shapes inside the circle.

I glance at his drawing and I furrow my eyebrows. He shows it to me.

"What do you think?" He asks.

"It... definitely looks like a thing alright." I shrug.

"If I put this against the lock do you think it'll melt off?" Tom asks.

"...maybe, I don't know try." I say.

Tom extends his arm out from the spaces in the cell and he hovers the paper over the lock. Before he puts it on he looks at me for a moment.

"...Are you ready to leave?" Tom looks at me seriously.

I frown and clench my fists nervously. I start sweating and I look down.

If this works then we're out today. We need to leave the isles today.

Y/n flashes in my head.

I shake my head and look up at him with a confident look.

"Yes." I nod my head.

Tom nods as well and slaps the glyph onto the lock. What happens next caused us both to back up immediately.

It sparks and heats up. Tom backs away to the wall at the end of the cell and I back away to the door in the room.

It heats up and the lock bursts into hot spewing flames. We both stare at it in awe.