Ye Yunjin said uncomfortably and hurried to the bathroom without waiting for Qin Mucheng's answer.

  After a while, he came out slowly, holding a white towel in his hand. Seeing the man's eyes staring at him, Ye Yunjin could only walk over pretending to be calm.

  "Put your face up a little."

  Ye Yunjin stood in front of the man and gestured.

  "good."

  Qin Mucheng, who was sitting, responded, then raised his head and closed his eyes so that Ye Yunjin could wipe his face.

  And Ye Yunjin looked at this ridiculously handsome face, and suddenly wanted to look at it for a while longer. The facial features were deep, the eyelashes on her closed eyes were very long, and her lips were a little dry.

  The color of the lips is very light and very thin. As the old people said, men with thin lips will be very unsympathetic, but Ye Yunjin knows that Mu Cheng, whom he likes, is not. Although the lips symbolize emotion, the man is very affectionate towards him. Love, well, thin lips and long love are the right words.

  "Aren't you wiping your face?"

  Maybe he had been thinking about it for a long time, so the man couldn't help but ask, but his eyes didn't open and were still closed.

  And his voice also successfully interrupted Ye Yunjin's thoughts, which made Ye Yunjin feel her ears a little hot. Mucheng might think that he was looking at his face and was stunned.

  But the man didn't say anything, and Ye Yunjin was too embarrassed to ask this question. He didn't want to jump into the trap first. If he really asked, he would definitely be laughed at.

  In the end, Ye Yunjin didn't dare to look any further, and quickly wiped the man's face gently with a wrung wet towel.

  "Okay, you can open your eyes."

  Ye Yunjin said, taking the towel back to the bathroom.

  However, the man grabbed him, and Ye Yunjin looked at him doubtfully, not forgetting to check whether the man had used the hand that injured his shoulder. After confirming that it was not the hand that injured his shoulder, she allowed the man to hold on.

  "Give me the towel," the man said.

  Ye Yunjin didn't think much and handed it to him directly.

  The man let go of Ye Yunjin, took it with one hand, and then asked his wife to sit down. He said "Don't move" to Ye Yunjin without any refusal, and then walked to the bathroom by himself.

  Therefore, Ye Yunjin was worried that the man would use the injured area at will, and at the same time she was curious about what the man was going to do.

  But he didn't think about it for long, because the man walked out quickly, still holding a towel in his hand.

  "You just wiped my husband's face. My husband should also wipe your face."

  The man said seriously, one by one for his husband.

  Ye Yunjin was simply confused. When a man said he was a husband, he had to say he was a wife.

  No, he is a man and should also be called a husband.

  "Ah--"

  Ye Yunjin's thoughts were not hidden at all, they were clearly displayed on his face, causing the man to chuckle.

  Immediately before Ye Yunjin could protest, the man wiped his face with a towel, his movements were lighter and more gentle than what he had done just now.