Chapter 216-220

"Master Qin's wound is not harmful, it did not hurt any important parts, and it was bandaged in time. It just looks serious. It will heal after a while. In the meantime, just change the dressing on time, pay attention to your diet, and don't touch the water.

  There are also scratches on Master Yun Jin's face. I looked at them and found that they were probably scratches by nails. Don't touch the water for the next two days. Apply ointment a few times and it will be back to normal. "

  After the doctor examined Qin Mucheng's shoulder, he put the bandage back on, looked at Ye Yunjin's face again, then took off his gloves and said to everyone.

  "Okay, excuse me, doctor." Mr. Qin said with a smile, waving his hands for his servants to send the doctor out.

  Ye Yunjin also put on the new clothes for Qin Mucheng. This move made the old man and the others feel happy again.

  "Okay, we've been running around a lot, and Yun Jin is still frightened. Mucheng, please help Yun Jin go back upstairs to rest. As an old man, I'm relieved to know that you guys are fine. Don't disturb me. Come on up."

  The old man said to Qin Mucheng that he didn't think there was anything wrong in letting his injured grandson help Ye Yunjin up.

  Hearing this, Ye Yunjin quickly stood up straight and said, "Grandpa, I'd better support him."

  "Okay, thank you for your hard work. I'll have lunch delivered to you when the time comes. You two should have a good rest first, haha."

  When the old man heard Ye Yunjin's words, he smiled happily.

  After Qin Mucheng was "weak" and helped up by Ye Yunjin, the old man's face darkened, "Have you found out who did it?"

  "Dad, we haven't found out everything yet, but the clues point to the Chen family and his daughter. It should be them."

  Qin's father's originally expressionless face became more serious, and Qin's mother also looked disappointed. She never expected that the Chen family girl would become like her father.

  "Leave this matter to Mucheng, he knows how to solve it." Finally, Mr. Qin said this.

  The author has something to say

  I originally wanted to send Secretary Xiao up, but I found that there were too many words in today's update, so I decided to come tomorrow. Don't worry if you like Secretary Xiao's couple, I will definitely come tomorrow.

  You said Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)→Do you still love me?

Chapter 289 Tangtang is very disgusting

  As soon as Mr. Qin said these words, Qin's father and Qin's mother fell silent. This matter really had to be handled by Mucheng. After all, she was his daughter-in-law. As much as she cared about Yun Jin, Qin Mucheng cared about the Chen family. How cruel.

  As for the last bit of friendship with the Chen family, it's time to cut it off.

  Not to mention the atmosphere at the old man's side, at this moment, the atmosphere between Ye Yunjin and Qin Mucheng was filled with colorful bubbles.

  "Be careful, don't move your hands, otherwise it will be difficult."

  Ye Yunjin carefully helped Qin Mucheng sit on the bed, not forgetting to remind him.

  The man's lips couldn't help but smile, and he sat down honestly and calmly, as if he was obedient.

  "Ahem, let me get you a towel to wipe your face."