𝟎𝟏𝟎. ❝ 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 ❞

Start from the beginning

"get some rest. you have to be up early. you have a busy day tomorrow." nick said as he walked out the door.

paisley sighed as she ripped off the blindfold and she groaned as her eyes adjusted to the bright light of the hotel room.

she turned around and walked towards the balcony outside her room.

"oh my god." paisley gasped as she opened the doors and walked out the balcony to see the one and only eiffel tower. holy shit. that's why the flight felt so long. they brought her to paris.

paisley pulled out her phone and texted matt.

my beautiful moon 🌙 - paisley
my sweet boy 💖 - matt

my beautiful moon 🌙
why did you bring me to paris and
why did nick say that tomorrow
is going to be a busy day?
what are you planning, bernard?

my sweet boy 💖
you'll see
dont worry you'll like it

paisley woke up the next morning to see marylou walking into her room carrying a bunch of things and madi walking out of her closet

"one, goodmorning, what time is it? two, how the fuck did you guys get here? three, what is all that shit? oh and four, what is happening today?" paisley said startling the two women.

"good afternoon, pea. its two. you slept all morning." marylou said as her and madi both walked over to paisley and hugged her.

"go take a shower." madi said as she sat at the edge of paisley's bed.

paisley did as madi said and when she was done she came out in a robe and her hair in a claw clip. madi pulled paisley to sit on the chair they had brought into the room.

"what's happening? why wont anyone tell me anything?" paisley questioned as marylou took the clawclip out of paisley's hair and started brushing it.

"we cant tell you." madi said as she started doing paisley's makeup

" madi said as she started doing paisley's makeup