Apology

Hello, author here, so basically, yesterday I couldn't access my phone, bc whenever I swipe up from the locks screen I get the "please don't cover the top of the phone" and what ever, but.... I WAS SWIPING AT THE BUTTOM/MIDDLE OF MY PHONE, so I was fiddling around, till I saw the bottom of the "please don't cover the top of the screen" so basically, it said I could turn that mode off by my top sound button and power button(power button is the button that you use to turn on the phone for yall who don't know) so I 1st tried my power button, didn't work, so I decided to use my top sound button, eventually it worked, but after a few hours I went back and I got the annoying warning thingy, so I did the same thing with my top sound button buttt, this time it didn't work!! So, I was there confused, so I gave my phone to my brother (I am the youngest sibling, my brother and I have a 4 year age gap) since he new technology more than me, he told me to just follow instructions but then, my phones lock screen changed, like it was crazyyy, it was all black it had words at the top saying "are you sure you want to restart your phone?" I was there like nooooo,so I typed "no" then I was at a different screen it had words like "what do you wish to delete?" and I had a decision to delete my cache files, data, but I could reboot my phone, so I used my laptop (yes I have one, it was a gift from my aunt<3 and I plan on using it till I am an adult) buttt I got distracted playing games(don't blame me) after I was done I reached when rebooting was and found out, it makes my phone go faster and better and doesn't delete anything! So I went to my phone but.... It was lowbat sorry I forgot to tell you, my phone is very old, so it losses battery fast, and I charged it, then it came to today where I wasn't able to publish a chapter yesterday, so I'll post a third chapter! (bc lately I have been publishing two chapters, so I'll do an extra one)

Hope yall forgive me

Date made:1/25/24
Date published:1/25/24