"How do you know you're not just delusional?" Kennedy asks, "how do I know you won't just be sick of me after a week? How do I know I won't just be like another one of your girls-"

Jordan cuts her off, "because I have had these feelings for you since preschool when you came in class with the most adorable pigtails and smile that you still have today ! You've always pushed me away or made excuses, I'm not letting-"

It was her turn to cut him off, "shut up,"

"What?"

"Shut up and kiss me, Jordan," she moves closer to him falling into almost a trance, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Are you sure?" Jordan speaks up when her face is just a couple inches from his.

Kennedy nods as she places her lips on his. They immediately move in sync, fitting perfectly together. Jordan grabs her waist, pulling her onto him as their kiss deepens.

The next morning at school Kennedy found Liv to tell her about the previous night. "Okay I need to tell you something,"

"Okay, spill," Liv nods to her.

"Last uh night, Jordan came over to ask me to homecoming and we might've made out in my hot tub," Kennedy rambles.

"WHAT!" Liv practically squeals then quiets when everyone glares at them in the hallway, "what happened to I'm not gonna fall for him,"

"I- I don't know," Kennedy admits, "he was just being so sweet and thoughtful, and it just happened,"

"So are you guys like together then?" Liv asks.

"No," Kennedy shakes her head, "I told him I wanted to wait till after homecoming to see how we feel."

"What'd Jordan say?"

"He said okay, that he was fine waiting for me," Kennedy smiles blushing.

"I mean he has been obsessed with you since forever," Liv pokes her. Excited that her best friend was opening her heart.

"I gotta get to class," Kennedy laughs, "see you,"

Meanwhile, Jordan was having the same conversation with Asher and JJ before Kennedy showed up to psychology. "So did you guys do it in her hot tub? Because I won't be swimming in there any-"

Jordan cuts off JJ before he can say more, "no we just made out, and you can't say anything to her I agreed to let things go slowly,"

"It's about time," Asher shrugs, "you've been eyeing her since pre-k,"

Jordan nods, "I know, I think it finally hit her,"

Speaking of, Kennedy walked into class as always greeting the teacher then sitting down by the three guys, "hey guys,"

"Hey,"

"Hi Ken,"

"So you got your homecoming date?" JJ asks smirking. Jordan gives him a shut up look as Kennedy blushes and laughs nudging Jordan's shoulder, "yeah, going with this weirdo,"

"You're welcome," JJ pats his hands down on the table as Jordan playfully shoves him.