𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

THE EVENT WAS NOT EXACTLY GOING AS PLANNED FOR ANYONE

THE EVENT WAS NOT EXACTLY GOING AS PLANNED FOR ANYONE. Ted had made pretty much no progress on his mission to get Jamie and Roy to stop hating each other, and Rupert had made a surprise appearance. Once she got over the initial shock, Rebecca found him a seat at the boring table until she convinced him to do the auction. "Ladies and gentlemen, slight change in plans. I have been cajoled into being your auctioneer for this evening, and our first victim is Jamie Tartt."

"Babe, you have to win me," Jamie pleaded with his girlfriend because an elderly woman at the table behind them had assured him that she would be bidding pretty heavily for a night with him, and he did not find the idea very appealing, even if it was for the children.

Keeley shook her head, and Willie did not blame her. Spending thousands of dollars for a date with her own boyfriend was seriously unnecessary. "I can't bid on my own boyfriend. I'll look pathetic."

"Babe, it's 2020. Women can do anything," he insisted, and the Carlisle woman rolled her eyes at his antics. It was literally one date with this woman for underprivileged children, and he could not suck it up and spend a couple of hours with her.

"No, it's not happening," the Jones girl insisted with a shake of her head. She then pushed him out of his chari because he had to go up to the stage so that the bidders could get a good look at him. "Come on, you look hot. Go up there!"

Rupert smiled as the footballer joined him on the stage, looking out at the crowd and advertising the man. The more that Willie thought about, the more the whole situation — auctioning people off — seemed really weird, so she just tried not to think about it too much. "Look at him, folks. Young, gorgeous, charming. The bastard. So, we'll start with £5,000."

"I want him, Rupert," the older woman from the table behind them with a grin. A pleading face from the Tartt man made his girlfriend reluctantly raise her paddle and bid on him. They went back and forth a couple of times, but what really got it going was when a very beautiful woman a few tables back began bidding. Willie furrowed her eyebrows because she did not know who the hell that was.

Keeley then got really jealous and began bidding more and more until Rupert finally ended it when no one spoke up after the model. "Sold to Keeley Jones. Why spend the time with your boyfriend for free when you can have him for 25 grand?"