𝐾𝑎𝑒𝑦𝑎 (01)

cw: m+f(?), afab reader, he calls you a good girl like once, cockwarming, teasing, a hint of dacryphilia

cw: m+f(?), afab reader, he calls you a good girl like once, cockwarming, teasing, a hint of dacryphilia.. don't judge, there's no mention of protection but just assume that they got something idk
a/n: kaeya + office sex = me creaming all over the place
word count: 841

 don't judge, there's no mention of protection but just assume that they got something idka/n: kaeya + office sex = me creaming all over the placeword count: 841

"kaeya— please.. stop teasing me already.." you whined softly as kaeya kept you still on his cock, resting your head on his shoulder as you tried moving your hips, only for him to tighten his hold on you.

"i'm working, dear.. i told you that you'd have to be patient.. you're lucky i let you even sit there. now be a good girl and wait for me to fuck you." he spoke as he gave your hip gentle rubs.

"pleaseeee kaeya.. i've waited long enough.." you pouted.

"you want to get fucked so bad? ride me while i work.. i'll help you if you succeed in distracting me.. how does that sound, love?" kaeya asked, kissing you on your cheek before he went back to the paperwork he was doing.

you frowned and rested your head on his shoulder, looking at him with a needy expression as you rocked your hips. you just wanted him to bend you over on his desk more than ever, but he was "too busy" with his work to give you the attention you needed :(

"want you so bad.." you muttered softly, sweet whines leaving your lips as you struggled to get off without his help. "pleaseee.. can't do it without you.." you whimpered softly, little tears forming in your eyes.

kaeya's resolve vanished the moment he saw those tears forming in your pretty eyes, and he didn't hesitate to push all the paperwork to the side of his desk, lifting you onto the desk to give your neck sweet kisses as he slid his cock out of you, teasing your pussy with the tip.

"i'm sorry, dear.. needed to get work done.. didn't mean to be such a meanie to you.." he said softly as he slid his cock back into you, groaning as he buried his face in the crook of your neck, his hands holding onto your hips as he rocked his hips against yours. he smiled a little as he heard you moan, moving to look at your look of pure joy. "is that better, my love?" he whispered, chuckling as you blissfully nodded.

"more kaeya.. please.." you whimpered softly, wrapping your arms around his neck as your legs kept him close by wrapping around his waist.

"i know, love.. do you like this more?" he asked as his pace quickened, a satisfied smirk on his face as you nodded. "let me hear you, dear.. let me hear how good i'm making you feel.." he muttered in your ear as he grabbed your ass a little, keeping your body close.

"what if someone hears?" you asked shyly, a hint of worry in your voice.

"don't worry about it.. no one is going to be out there for a while. let me hear you, okay?" he reassured you, one of his hands moving to give your cheek a reassuring touch. "there we go.. that's better.." he spoke as he heard you finally let your moans out. he always loved the sound of you moaning, and the way you'd try to stay quiet but would fail. it was so cute to him, it made him want to fuck you harder just to hear more— but he wants to make you feel good at a pace you like so he'd never.

"mm— kaeya.. i think i'm gonna—" "shhh, dear.. go ahead.. i'll help you through it.." he muttered softly, kissing you passionately. the way your lips felt against his turned him on so much. he loved the way you would always kiss him in a frenzy.

your lips parted from his as you felt your stomach tighten, your eyes squeezed shut as you prepared yourself for the intense orgasm you were about to have.

"i'm close.. where do you want it?" kaeya asked, kissing your neck as he held your body close, fucking his cock deep inside you.

"inside— please.. need it so bad.." you whimpered softly, tears of pleasure beginning to stream down your face. kaeya's heart melted at the sight as he gave your face gentle kisses, muttering sweet praises to you.

you cried out as you came, clinging to him as if your life depended on it. "there we go, my love.. let it all out.." he said softly as he guided you through your orgasm, gently massaging your body to ease your tension. "shit.." he groaned softly, settling his cock deep inside you as he came, his hips slowing down so he could milk his cum out.

after a moment he pulled out, his eyes softening at the sight of you dazed out on his desk. "did so good for me, dear.." he muttered as he carefully carried you to the couch he had, putting a blanket over your body after he cleaned you up.