𝑆𝑢𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒 (01)

cw: w+a, fingering, sucrose is extra shy in this, modern au, first time ish, oral (fem receiving)a/n: spun the wheel i have and it landed on my bby sucroseword count: 653

a/n: spun the wheel i have and it landed on my bby sucrose
word count: 653

cw: w+a, fingering, sucrose is extra shy in this, modern au, first time ish, oral (fem receiving)a/n: spun the wheel i have and it landed on my bby sucroseword count: 653

you found it adorable how shy sucrose was. she could barely handle it when you flirted with her in public, or if you partook in any PDA with her while in front of others, even holding hands.

so it wasn't any surprise that she nearly lost it the first time you were intimate with her.

"w-wait you don't have to if you don't want to.. it's dirty isn't it?" she spoke shyly as you rested between her thighs, gently massaging her skin as you looked up at her.

"love.. nothing is dirty when it comes to you.. let me make you feel good, yeah?" you spoke, looking at her with eyes that made it hard for her to say no, despite her shyness about the situation.

"okay.." she murmured, avoiding eye contact with you as she spread her thighs.

"that's it.. i'll make sure to make you feel really good, okay?" you reassured her as you gently tugged her shorts down, pulling her underwear off as well. your eyes flickered down to her arousal, your arousal building up as you saw how turned on she was.

"don't stare!" she whined, squeezing her thighs together. she had a shy pout on her face as she looked down at you. although when she saw the look of absolute desire in your eyes she parted her thighs for you.

"that's my girl.." you murmured as you gave her thighs sweet kisses, your fingers spreading her folds before you ran your tongue up her pussy, a little smirk on your face as you saw the way her face reddened as she let out little whimpers. "i want to hear you, okay? don't you dare hold back a single sound." you spoke as you traced your tongue on her clit, chuckling at the way she bit her lip.

sucrose gasped softly at the feeling of your tongue intruding her cunt, feeling you curl it inside her. "oh my g-god this is so embarrassing.." she whined as she hid her face, soft moans leaving her lips.

you glanced up at her, your thumb rubbing little circles on her clit. "do you want me to stop?" you asked, sucrose shaking her head in response.

"please don't stop.. it feels nice.." she muttered shyly, moaning as your tongue switched to mess with her clit, your hand busy gently pressing two fingers inside her. "my god— (name).. it feels too good.." she whimpered, her hands reaching to grip the sheets.

you raised an eyebrow as you curled your fingers, watching her body jolt in response. "jeez, rose.. such a sensitive girl, hm?" you teased, "what if i did this.." you murmured mostly to yourself before you sucked at her clit, teasing her cunt with your fingers. you couldn't look at her at the moment, but you could hear every one of her soft whimpers and moans.

"(name).. i think- i think i'm close.." she moaned softly, struggling to even speak or think.

"go ahead and cum, my love.. i know you want it.." you muttered against her clit, continuing to suck on it as your fingers kept curling and stroking her pussy from the inside. "there you go.." you smirked as she came undone, crying out softly as your fingers helped her through her orgasm.

she panted softly, her cheeks dusted pink as you gave her thighs affectionate kisses. "that felt- really good.." she said softly, looking down to reach to play with her hair.

"yeah? that's good.. helps me know what you like for the next time," you said as you rested your head on her stomach, gently massaging her thighs to ease the slight ache they had from your previous grip on them.