Chapter 5: Gymnasium

Start from the beginning

...

"So, how was it?" tanong ni Ralph na nasa tabi ko, habang ako'y nagsosolve.

"How-was, what?" .

He looked away, "That girl, Amylana Orietta?"

"Well, i already send a friend request to her in facebook, hope she accepts." i replied.

"Hmm." him.

RALPH'S POV.

Naghiwalay hiwalay na kaming lima, matapos ang gala naming dalawang oras sa mall, sinamahan pala namin si vaugn, bumili ng regalo dun sa babaeng nililigawan niya.

FLASHBACK:

"Are you sure, you like her?" i asked vaugn, while he's choosing between keychain or bracelet. Hope his kidding, those cost 800+.

"Yes."

"Okay." Me.

"Bakit parang kanina kapa naninigurado kung gusto ko ba talaga siya? Tutol kaba!" sigaw niya sa akin.

"Hindi naman!" sigaw ko pabalik.

Few seconds, he slowly turned her head towards me and smiled suspiciously.

"What!" i shouted.

"Do you like me?"

I gave him a what the fvck expresssion, "Hell nah! Fucking nonsense." Nilagpasan ko siya. Tangina, i would rather eat molded bread.

"What! You like her?" he yelled.

"No-she's m-" god! Ralph, you almost say that.

END OF FLASHBACK:

I already got home.

"Where's Gray?" i asked our servant.

"Nasa kwarto niya po."

...

"Gray!" i shouted as i push her room door.

"Wtf Raphael! What's wrong with you!" she shouted back.

"What's your plan? Huh?"

" I don't know what you we're talking about." her.

"About vaugn!"

"Vaugn? Who's that?" her.

"Fuck! The boy who helped you." I loss my patience, that i throw my bag on her floor.

"Did you jus't came here to asked that?" her.

"What else?"

"Look... He's the first guy who appears to be interested to me. Gusto ko lang makita kung gaano niya ako ka gusto, He's smart so i guess he loves to be challenged." She exclaimed.

"huh!? Fuck your nonsense, don't play with my friend's feelings, and don't use your friend Amy to your foolishness, she considered you as her bestfriend but you will just-ah! Think-gray think!"

She just rolled her eyes, and covered herself with her blanket.

"Ah, Oo nga pala. Kahit anong sabihin ko sayo, hindi ka naman makikinig. Because of that tough heart of yours. However, I am warning you gray." I walked away from her room, she's really hard as rock!

She's my step-sister, her father and my mother are married. She's expert in pretending everywhere and to anyone, and im the only one who's aware with that side of her in this family. Ayokong malaman ng iba na nakatira kami sa iisang mansiyon. That's why i never let my friends come  here at the mansion, i don't really wan't them to know that i have a step-father.