we walk down the lane to see a man selling some street food and it looked so good, me and pedri look at each-other and we go towards the man in need of some food.

we bought the food and we decided that it would be cute if we went and ate at the beach.

we sat down in-front of the sea and and started eating our sandwiches.

8 minutes in, we had finished the big sandwiches, we really were hungry.

v: you ate that so fast

p: we literally finished at the same time.

v: fine, fair point, we were hungry it's fine.

p: how about we go in the water

v: are you crazy im in a dress

p: so? who cares, i know i dont, ill give you something to wear.

v: you know what, let's do it

the both of us take of our shoes and socks and go in the water.

we start splashing the water at eachother and start laughing. Pedri picks me up and dips my hair in the water and i hold on to him hard, i don't want to get completely wet. after he got me up from the dip, i leaned in and we shared a kiss, yet again. it was so wonderful and it had a feeling like no other.

the whole time we were together we were laughing, how could my father never allow something so pure?

20 minutes after we were both basically soaking wet, so much for not getting wet. we both get our shoes and try to find a shop that sells towels that's still open.

we finally found one and we got two, after that we went to pedris car.

v: can we go to your house? my dads gonna be mad if he sees me like this. ill tell my dad im hanging out with mikky.

p: of-course.

i texted mikky to make sure that she knows that im telling my dad this.

after i told her i texted my dad letting him know that "i would stay over at mikkys house"

which was obviously a lie.

we headed over to pedris house and i was shocked, the house is huge and beautiful. i never realized how wealthy he was at such a young age.

v: do you think i can take a shower?

p: ofcourse, would you like some clothes that i can lend or do you choose to no wear any clothes?

v: real funny pedri, i would like some, just show me where the bathroom is.

p: okay love, follow me.

he leads me to the guest bathroom and grabs some clothes from his closet.

p: guest bathroom cause ill be showering too, and you can't see me, i know i know you really want to, unfortunately, not yet.

v: funny joke, i think its the opposite way round.

p: sure it is.

i giggle and i head into the bathroom and i start to take a shower.

after that i put on the clothes pedri gave me, they were so comfy i could probably sleep standing.

i go to his room and i see he's already in his bed on his phone.

p: hey there, you finally done?

v: i didn't even take long

p: took longer then me

v: whatever, im a girl.

he chuckles. i go and sit next to him on his bed and we start scrolling through TikTok's on his phone.

a few minutes later we hear the doorbell.

v: are you expecting anyone this late?

p: no.. maybe it's gavi, he come over sometimes unannounced.

we both go downstairs and open the door to see..