Chapter 1

"Bring him to her room! Now!" Utos ni daddy. My mom was sitting at the corner of her bedroom with a lot of bruises.

I was terrified to see my father's angry face again... Why is he being like this..?

Did my mom do something again that made him really angry? "W-why is my mom crying?" I asked in a small voice. Afraid that he might shouted again.

I don't want him angry...

"Go upstairs, if you disobey i will locked you out again." My dad scary voice said..

Agad nanggilid ang luha ko. My mom can't stand straight.. but she did when she saw me..

My tears fall down onto my cheeks when I saw my mom! Her dress is teared apart.. while she have a bruise..

"Mom!" I run towards to her and hugged her... "W-what happened again? D-did dad do this to you again?" I asked her.

Umiling naman sya.

"A-anak, go to your room." She said in her weak voice again.. humagulgol Ako.

"No, mommy.." I hugged her again. Why do my mom looks so hopeless?

"A-are you having a fight again? Mommy.. why do you look like this?" I asked her.

She just sobbed.

"Take her to her room. And lock her up." My dad said.

My eyes went windened as the bodyguard dragged me out forcefully.

"No!" I hissed and tried to get away but I can't.

Then, there.. I saw my dad held my mother's arm forcefully.. he's doing it again!

He's hurting my mom again! I don't have the power.. or strength to defend my mom against him.. all I can do is to cry..

"Please, don't hurt my mom!" I shouted as they lock my door. "Mommy.." I cried.

My life feels like a circus.. a show. My dad was known as a kind and helpful man.. but it was just for show.

I grew up seeing my dad how badly he treated my mom back then..

"Don't speed up!" The driver said. "Shut up!" I hissed as I drive faster.

As I open the door of the mansion.. there. I saw my mom again. She was holding a paper while my father is standing, beside him is a familiar woman.. again.

I stared at my father with full of hatred. I'm done with this. I'm so done putting up with him!

"Mom! What's happening?" I asked. And hugged her.

"Sign it!" Asik ni mommy at tinapon ang papel kay daddy.

Nakita ko ang papel.. it was a divorce paper.. pangatlo na'to.

My eyes went to my dad. He was staring at my mom with no emotion on he's eyes.

"Lock her up, make sure to put a handcuffs on her hand. And starve her." He said.