Nayeon was orphan which is completely different orphanage of where Minnie and Hoseok grew up. When Nayeon was 6, she was adopted by Kim family as Taevi wished for sister and the couple couldn't conceive as Mrs. Kim had complications while giving birth to Taevi. So the Kim couple decided to adopt a girl. 

But as the two sisters grew up, Nayeon started to get jealous of Taevi. She started to ruin her who life with jealousy as she thinks that her adopted family love her less than Taevi which is completely opposite of what she thinks. When Taevi became a topper of the class, Nayeon would be least b othered in her studies. When Taevi studied hard and became a Professor, Nayeon became a wh*re who spread legs for rich peeps. But for outer world she is a model with bad reputation due to her bad temper. When Taevi dressed up all traditional, Nayeon would go complete opposite of her sister. When Taevi is sweet and polite person who gives respect to everyone, Nayeon was complete opposite where she only know how to behave rude to everyone.

So yeah Kim family is little complicated because of Nayeon. The three of them tried hard to bring Nayeon in correct direction, but she went beyond repair. Now all of them were waiting for their last straw to break their patience to kick her out of their lives.

And until now, Taevi blames herself that due to her Nayeon became like this.

Occupations of Everybody

Kim Family:

Kim Jongsuk - CEO of Kim Corporation

Kim Ji Eun - Actress and Singer

Kim Taevi - Mathematics Professor in the famous University "Euphoria University"

Kim Nayeon - Model (Wh*re as a side business)

Jeon Family:

Jeon Namjoon - President of Jeon Corporation

Jeon Jinnie - Runs world wide famous Restaurant Named as "WWB Restaurant"

Jeon Yoongi - Managing Director in Jeon Corporation

Jeon/Park Minnie - Physics Professor in the famous University  "Euphoria University"

Jung/Jeon Eunie - Runs WWB Restaurant with her mother Jinnie

Jung Hoseok - Chemistry Professor in the famous University "Euphoria University"

Jeon Jungkook - Ex-Major General now CEO of Jeon Corporation

Kim Jongsuk

Kim Ji Eun