“we a-are dating each other-er”

lia pulled away her phone from her ear ready to hear a scream but nothing came so she put the phone back and waited for you to say something but still nothing came so she said.

“hello yn, are you there?”

“I am”

yn said and scream after that “YOU ARE DATING KIM TAEHYUNG, OH FUCKING GOD”

Lia rubbed her ear because of the sudden cream and said.

“you bitch least tell me you are going to scream, my precious ear”

she said while pouting.

“You are not kidding, right?”

“No why would I” Yn smiled and said.

“that's good then, okay so for now let's go to sleep and will talk tomorrow about this, okay?”

“Okay bye, good night” “Good night”

yn said went to her room's bathroom to do her night routine.

After being done with the night routine she went to sleep just then her main door doorbell rang as she looked at the time she saw that it was 11:30 p.m she frowned thinking who could be at this time?

She went to the door and looked through the peephole to see who it was when she looked at who she was only to was shocked to see that JEON JUNGKOOK was standing there and ringing the bell.

She widened her eyes and hesitantly opened the door and looked at him who was already looking at the door but now you.

“Umm oppa, what are you doing here?”

She asked and looked at him to see that he was looking around and then looked at her before saying.

“Can I come inside before someone recognised me?”

She is a bit hesitant to let him in but still steps aside to let him in and closes the door before looking around making sure no one sees them.

They are idols and if someone sees them together then Tomorrow it's going to be a blast for them.

He came and stood there waiting for her to come, and come and saw him standing there looking around the house

“you have a nice house, its interior is good” she nodded and said.

“ Thanks, why are you standing please sit there”

she motioned him to sit on the couch as he sat and she went to the kitchen for water.

After coming back she handed him the glass and said “Here take this” he took the water and drank it before placing it on the table.

She sat on the opposite couch and fiddled with her fingers, she looked up when he said.

“you must be wondering why I am here, so the thing is umm”

she looked at him waiting for him to say further

“the thing is look I know you don't want to talk about us and don't want to hear me but at least listen to me once-”

“I already told you that I don't want to talk but you were just not listening to me so I don't think if I told you to stop right now you will not stop here as well, will you… no right so there is no point in stopping you because you are not going to stop but still this is a good manner to come to someone's house at this time and disturb them”

“I know this is not the right time but I had no other option because you don't talk to me in the company, forget talking to me, you don't even look at me"

"So it felt right to me so I came here to talk.”

He said and looked down as tears rolled down his eyes she looked at him and sighed.

She is thinking whether she should listen to him or not, and even if she listens, at most what will happen is that she will remember whatever happened that night.

So she took a deep breath and said. “Okay” he looks up at her

“I listen to you but this is the last time we are seeing each other after that we are not going the cross path again”

|| Jungkook POV ||

I nodded my head and said.

“I know what I d-did and said was wrong and very disrespectful of me, I shouldn't have said those words to you knowing that you like me-”

“love, I loved you,” she said as I looked at her to see her eyes were filled with tears.

“ye-es love me and I still dare to say those words. I know you are hurt and hate me for that but just know that I'm not regretting a single thing that happened that night, I'm not regretting because I know that in my heart there is a corner for you, it just I'm not admitting the fact that I also fell for you, I start to like you after you slap me and after I talked to jimin hyung, and he makes me realise my feelings for you.”

I said and I didn't avert my eyes from her knowing this was the only chance I had to convince her to forgive and a second chance.

“I just wanted you to forgive me, I know it's not easy and I'm willing to wait for you. You can take time as much as you want I'll wait and I want you to g-give me a second chance if it's possible”

I said while stuttered being nervous knowing she won't forgive me and never going to give second chance but still hoping atleast forgive me if she don't want me to give second chance it's okay.

just forgive me because I can't live a good life Knowing I broke someone's pure heart which did nothing just love someone who is not worthy of her.

“I don't know what should I say or do, I need time t-to think”

she said and look at me with straight face and it hurts to see her look at me with that face but I know i deserve this, I just get up and leave the house before saying good night and tell her to take her time.

As I get close to my car and hop in I stay there for a few minutes before bursting into tears and slamming my hands on the stair wheel.

“fuck you Jeon, you are just fucking idiot to let her go now look at yourself, look what she had made you."

"You are now desperate for her, her smile, her laugh, her everyday greeting and most importantly her pure heart whom you care wholeheartedly.”

Here you go...
Comment and tell me how's the chapter...