"You can't do that"

"You've done it to me before" she shrugged. "Now come on, we're gonna be late to Erin's house"

We got in her car and drove to Erin's. After a few minutes we got there. I got out the car, while Rena stayed behind. I rang Erin's doorbell which she opened right away.

"Where's the other one?" The scot said referring to the girl that was in the car still.

"She's in the car" i said and we walked over to where she had parked. I got into the passenger seat and Erin sat in the back but in the middle seat so she could talk to both of us. She ruffled Renata's hair after she put her seatbelt on, which caused it to got all messy. Rena turned slowly to stare Erin. Which made us both giggle while she pulled down the mirror to sort herself out.

"I actually hate you" she said.

"Can you put my music on?" Erin asked.

"Yeah, your phone should still be able to connect to the car so go ahead." Rena said to Erin who did as she said. The speakers started playing Gold Digger by Kanye West.

I giggled and looked over to the girl in the back, "I think it worked"

The ride to get to the shops wasn't massively fair and we found parking space in no time. All of us got out the car and Rena locked it putting her keys in her pockets.

"Perfect parking there Roo" Erin pointed out. The car was parked at funny angle but wasn't bad enough to need to be moved.

"We don't talk about that" she said and we all made our way around the shops. Since none of us had breakfast and it was practically lunchtime Rena insisted that we'd have 'brunch'.

We got a table in a Deli place that did all sorts of stuff. Erin and Rena both ordered a blended açai bowl whatever that is and i ordered a toasted bagel with cream cheese and salmon.

Once our food came Rena said, "I literally made you that yesterday"

"So? It's my favourite"

"Mines better, right?" she asked.

"You better answer this right Guro" Erin butter in.

"Yes yours is better" i said ignoring what the girl to me said.

We finished our food and walked around the shops for a while. We were in a cosy little shop that sold all sorts of stuff, like clothes and decorations but mostly jewellery.

Erin had wondered off somewhere and i was with Renata looking at the rings. I gasped and pointed out a pair of silver rings, one had the sun on and the other had the moon engraved onto them . "They're so cute"

I must've caught Rena's attention cause she agreed with me. "They are"

I went over to Erin to see where she had gotten to. Leaving the lioness by herself for a while. Once me and Erin had finished we went to find Rena and we left the shop. It had started raining and Erin wasn't happy about it whatsoever.

"I bloody hate the rain" she said

"Move countries then" Rena laughed and pulled out her phone taking a photo of the girl in front of us.