Hydrostatic Level Transmitter

The RB21W represents a fully sealed submersible hydrostatic level transmitter, featuring the integration of a highly stable and reliable piezo-resistive pressure sensor enclosed within a durable stainless-steel housing.

This integrated design, coupled with standardized signal output, offers users a straightforward and convenient solution for their on-site applications. The specialized cable, securely connected to the housing, allows for prolonged immersion in various media.

The RB21W hydrostatic level transmitter boasts a compact and lightweight design, delivering exceptional stability. Its versatility makes it suitable for liquid level measurement and control across a range of industries, including fuel, metallurgy, hydropower stations, mining, city water supply, and well and drainage systems, among others.

Features of Hydrostatic Level Transmitter :

• Welded construction, excellent reliability and stability

• IP68 housing

• Molecular filter at the end of Air vent tube

• Wide measuring range upto 200 meterH20

A Hydro Static Level Transmitter uses feedback to control its position, speed, or torque. A stepper motor is ordered to travel to a precise point without the need for feedback, but it may lose synchronism caused by overloading.

https://hydrostaticleveltransmitter.com/