Chapter 8: thaluta the annoying.

Start from the beginning

Thaluta You leech!!

(Y/n) Anyways... me and satomi convinced the higher ups that having you eat sukuna's twenty fingers is better since we don't know if another vessel as yourself will ever come again. So now you have two options. Die or live and absorb the remaining 19 fingers then die..

Yuji .....

(Timeskip)

(Y/n) stands up next to a bench outside a cremation building as Yuji sits on the bench next to him. Satomi is off somewhere else as (y/n) talks with Yuji.

(Y/n) Who died if you don't mind me asking?

Yuji My grandpa though he was more like a father to me.

(Y/n) My condolences... so have you given any thought to becoming a sorcerer?

Yuji are casualties like this pretty common from curses?

(Y/n) Yeah this time it was a special case since you were there but if we're talking about the damage then yeah it happens almost every time. A goodnight is having someone encounter a normal death when fighting a curse... so if you want to hunt down sukuna with us you're going to encounter things like these and they aren't good for the average mind. also I won't guarantee that you won't end up like that also. So pick your poison..

Yuji thinks to himself for a while before heading inside the cremation building as (y/n) follows him. They enter the room where Yuji's grandpas ashes are as he starts to put them in a urn.

Yuji So if everything of sukuna was gone would it really help? Would less people be getting hurt?

(Y/n) Yes it would.

Yuji Still got that finger?

(Y/n) smirks before throwing him the finger as Yuji catches it and looks at it.

Yuji In broad daylight this looks disgusting.

(Y/n) Yeah try to not to throw it up I don't wanna have to feed you it with throw up on it.

Yuji then gulps the finger down as (y/n) watches with Thaluta watching with squinted eyes. Yuji then grows the black marks on his face again as he hold his stomach and groans in pain.

(Y/n) .....

Thaluta Get ready to eradicate him..

Yuji moves close as he starts to laugh while (y/n) starts to charge a decaying beam.. that is until Yuji stands upright again and holds his neck.

Yuji Yuck! Gross!!

Thaluta seems like he can also fight sukuna's attempt to take control. A thousand years it's been and now someone special has appeared.

Yuji Something wrong?

(Y/n) Nothing except that I think you've made your decision? Picked which poison you wanted?

Yuji Not at all.. still don't get why I have to die... but I know I can't do nothing.. grandpa your last request will sure be a pain in the ass.. fine then.. I'll eat every single part of sukuna but after that I don't care! As for me dying I've already decided!

(Y/n) Nice I'll be looking forward teaching you on this whole ordeal. Don't worry this might be hell but it'll sure be a fun time. Make sure your packed and ready to go by the end of the day.

Yuji Why am I going somewhere?

(Y/n) then opens the door to the room to find megumi standing there bandaged up.