han: YOUR A-AN ASSHOLE!. I-I NEVER HAD THE I-INTENTION TO JUST FUCK YOU LIEK YOU DID!.

minho then stood up and looked at han confused and pissed

minho: what the fuck are you talking abou-

han: i-i was a bet!? I WAS A FUCKING BET MINHO?!.

he yelled in tears while pushing minho back repeatedly in which minhos face went pale.

han: FUCKING- F-FUCKING ANSWER ME!. WAS I-I JUST A BET?!.

minho just ignored han. he didnt know what to say. he was frozen and this just made han cry harder which broke minhos heart slowly 

han: DID YOU- EVER L-LIKE ME TO START W-WITH?..WAS- WAS IT ALL A LIE? THE PHONE CALLS- THE MESSAGES!. T-THE FUCKING FLIRTING?! WAS IT ALL F-FAKE?!.

minho: han- who told you that-

han: NAHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FUCKING- BIG AND BAD MINHO HUH?!. W-WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING SO SOFT NOW!.

he yelled while staring at minho as more tears started flowing. han was hurt. was he actually a bet for some money yeah han has his side hustle but that doesn't mean people can place bets on him. han just cried harder before again losing his shit

han: Y-YOUR SUCH A LOW LIFE ASSHOLE!. PLACING BETS FOR F-FUN?!. DID YOU EVER LIKE ME TO START WITH?!

minho: god! just shut up han. i-i wasn't thinking what i agreed to that okay?!. it was called off when they outed me.

han just laughed before shaking his head

han: god your so fucked!. your not answering my question! did you ever like me?!.

minho: o-of course i did!.

han: doesnt fucking sound like it?..im happy they fucking outed you. happy they fucking ruined your life because you really needed to be humbled!.

minho just stared at han with hurt and anger in his eyes.

han: i-i hope! i really fucking hope you- you get made fun of  the rest of the year!. j-just so you can have a tase of your own medicine!

minho: god just shut up han.

he said before getting up and walking away to a different desk with tears filling his eyes in which han followed behind laughing and basically just saying stuff out of anger in till minho just also lost his shit and pushed han against the wall making him go quiet

minho: SHUT THE FUCK UP HAN!. GOD GET OVER IT! YES I PLACED A BET BUT I WAS NEVER GOING TO DO IT! I MEAN FUCKING REALLY HOW MUCH OF A BAD PERSON DO YOU THINK I AM?. Y-YOUR MOM DID A BACKGROUND CHECK ON ME AND IM THE BAD GUY HERE?!. I-I GOT OUTED BECAUSE I LIKED YOU. I FUCKING ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT I WAS GAY AND LIKED YOU HAN!. I-I LIKE YOU SO MUCH BUT YET YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A BITCH ABOUT SHIT!. I-I CARE ABOUT YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW OKAY?!. YOUR THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME RIGHT NOW.

minho just stared into hans eyes before yelling out "I-I LOVE YOU!", han just looked at minho shocked, he just said he loved him. he's never heard someone besides his little sister say those words. not even his own mom has told him that and minho just did.

han: wh-what?..

minho then backed up slightly while looking down at the floor

minho: i love you han..and i don't care if you love me back or not i-i just wanted you to know.

han went quiet before reality hit him hard. this whole fight bullshit happened because of so so so many misunderstandings. han misunderstood minhos feelings and true intentions with him and minho misunderstood the fact that han truthfully doesn't care about his past and wouldn't ever judge him for being an ex drunk since everyone has their own story's.

han: i-i love you too..

minho then looked at han while frowning a bit before he burst out crying quickly pulling han into a tight tight hug.

minho: i-im sorry!..i- sorry!. i-i didn't mean to hurt you!. i was just scared- i didn't want you to think differently of me s-since my past- about t-the bet- i only said it because i didn't want t-them to find out about me l-liking you! so i just agreed to it!- im so sorry! han your t-the best thing in my whole life right now- i never m-meant to hurt you!..

he said sobbing a bit less as han hugged him back tightly

han: i should be sorry. i was such an ass to you..im sorry i lost it on you. i didn't mean anything i said- i just let those assholes get into my head instead of ignoring them- im so sorry. and the background check. i truly didn't know she did that if i did i would've literally stopped it before it could happen minho. im so sorry. i don't care about you being an ex drunk or anything..as long as your better now. thats all that matters to me.

minho smiled a bit before slowly leaning in and kissing han softly in which han smiled and kissed back.
_________________________________
A/N

RUSHED SORRYYY ALSO I LWK THINK I NEED A NEW LIKE DESCRIPTION FOR MY BOOK BECAUSE LIKE I FEEL I LITERALLY WENT OFF TRACK W THE WHOLE GROUPS THING SO LIKE I WANNA KEEP IT AS IT IS BUT IDK TBHHH SO TELL ME IF THE BOOK STILL MATCHED THE DESCRIPTION ALSO IM THINKING IF WRITING THIS BOOK TO LIKE THE POINT WERE THEY GRADUATE INSTEAD OF ENDING IT BY THE PROM CHAPTER SO YESSS MIGHT B LONGER THEN I WANTED IT TO BE BUT IDC UHHH SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS

words - 1444

goodbye - 09