Our Time ❤

Jennie POV

I wake up with my pain between my legs. Yeah we had another round last night. I told Lisa never tire me but she keeps going until I passed out. I felt a warm hug behind me. Lisa is still sleeping.

I carefully removed her hand in my waist and her legs to my thigh. She's really clingy.

I sit up and get my phone. It's already 9am. The kids might be in school right now. We hired 9 nurse for them. Yes! Because my lovely husband wants someone who are capable to look after them. We also have personal chef and 5 maids who will cleaned the house. Lisa personally looked for them as she wants to make sure the background and the safety of our family.

I caress my 5 month old belly. Unnie told me that next week we will have the baby shower. She planned out well.

I felt Lisa moved and buried her face in my side.

"Wake up now Hun... Are you on leave?" I asked her. She hummed and nod her head.

"Yeah... I asked Suelgi to look after the company. " She told me and pull me to lay again.

"Let's sleep more. I know I tire you last night. " She said and hugs me behind while caressing my legs.

"Hun, stop that. Last time you caress my legs, you never leave the bed with me. I'm 5 months pregnant if I may remind you. " I told her.

"Yeah yeah. I know. Our baby bean is just there. " She said amd caress my belly.

"Let's cuddle for 5 more minutes. I want to hug you. " She said and I let her. She keeps holding my belly ang kissing my nape.

"What do you want this time? Do you expect a girl or a boy? " I asked her.

"Nah! It's okay whatever she is as long as you delivered the baby that you and him/her are safe. " She said and kissed my cheeks. I smile at her. She's extra sweet today.

"Unnie told me to have ligation after this hahaha. She's really pissed when I told her what if I don't want too. " I told her.

"Let's do that Hun
We're not getting younger and It was risky to give birth again. I mean that's painful right? I always saw you gave birth and I see how painful it is for you. Let's settle with the dozen. " Lisa told me.

"Yeah. It's painful but whenever I looked at them, everything vanished like I never felt the pain anymore. " I said.

"I love you Mrs. Manoban. I will always be. " Lisa said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Honey.... " I said and savour the day with her.

"Let's have a date today... " Lisa said.

"Hmmm okay. Let's go back after lunch. The Kids will arrived that time especially the triplets. " I told her. We enrolled the triplets to the daycare so they played all day while learning.

"Okay let's do that. Wanna take a shower together? " She asked me seductively. I giggled. She really knows me.

"Okay... " I said and she sit up and carry me.

"Ahhhh Lisa put me down. I can walk. " I yelled at her.

"No... You will be my Queen today. " She said and we went to the bathroom together.

We went to a romantic fine dining. I'm one of the owner of this.

"Madam Manoban, It was nice seeing you here. Hello Chairman! " The manager greets us.

"Hi Shawn! Table for two please. " I said and he led us to the VIP area.

"This way Mr and Mrs. Manoban. " He said and lead the way.