The Battle

This fight was their last chance. He knew that. They all knew that. So many soldiers had laid down their lives in the long, miserable march to rescue Titan Speakerman— he remembered watching that Large Speakerman torn apart by the Astro Toilet that came out of nowhere, the Cameraman who was melted right in front of him by the acid spewing skull.

If they failed today, well...

It would be the end.

No. He couldn't think that.

The Alliance would win. They had to win.

Titan Cameraman was stronger than ever thanks to his new upgrade. He would reward his soldiers' sacrifice.

But when he saw the G-Man Toilet appear, so sure of himself in those stupid yellow sunglasses, the Cameraman known as either Brown or the unfortunate nickname "Simp" couldn't stop the doubt and dread from taking over.

Everyone knew G-Man had never lost a battle.

Even Cinemaman had fled from him, and no one knew where Cinemaman was now.

Lasers blasted, blinding Brown. But when he could see again through the smoke and chaos, what he saw was almost too wonderful to be real.

His Titan was unharmed. The lasers couldn't touch him anymore through his new core armor.

Brown  saw his Titan launch himself at G-Man and tackle the Skibidi leader to the ground.

Victory?

Not so soon. The Parasite puppeting Titan Speakerman charged his lasers, ready to join in.

Two Titans against one.

This wasn't fair.

Titan Speakerman hesitated, flinched. There was something— someone on his back. A single Cameraman seemed to be trying to singlehandedly rip the parasite out of him. The Titan grabbed his tiny enemy and looked down at him in disgust. The Cameraman in his hand threw something at his face in one last gesture of defiance.

A plunger?

Him? Of course. Only he would be so stupid.

Brown watched as Plungerman, his brother in arms, was tossed through the air and landed in a burning, mangled wreck.

He knew he had to help.

He left the safety of the sidelines and ran to his friend.

The ground was shaking from the intensity of the battle. Behind him he could hear the roar of fire and the crash of metal— G-Man had not been defeated so easily. He didn't have time to look back. 

Someone else could film it. He had to get to his friend.

Titan Speakerman charged past him, an earthquake made sentient, and then it happened.

The Parasite didn't even do it on purpose. It wasn't an act of cruelty. Someone as small as Brown didn't matter enough for that. As the two Titans threw themselves at each other, Titan Speakerman kicked aside a chunk of metal beams, an abandoned piece of a ruined building, to get to his rival. Brown tried to get out of the way. 

He almost made it.

Almost.

A beam caught him across the legs crushing him and pinning him to the ground with a pain like nothing he had ever felt before. Brown was trapped lying on his side, lost in the chaos of the battle, barely able to see what was going on around him.

Giants fought above him, oblivious to his suffering.

Something huge loomed behind Titan Cameraman, a Skibidi Strider on long spider legs, a strange and terrible beast whose face, all except its wide toothy smile, was hidden behind a welding mask. The Strider had four arms sprouting from the back of its toilet, each ending in a long and cruel sword.