"Not only did you kill your first set of parents..." Becks voice taunted. "You killed your second father, too. Tsk, tsk, Kassie... When will you learn?"

"SHUT UP!" Kassidy yelled, tears streaming down her face. "SHOW YOURSELF AND FIGHT ME, YOU COWARD!"

Yet another drone appeared out of thin air, this time spraying bullets straight at the girl below. Kassidy threw up a forcefield, but had done so half a second too late, resulting in one of the bullets drilling into her leg. She let out a cry, falling onto one knee.

"When will it be Peppers turn?" Beck asked, his drones still putting on a violent attack. "And then who?"

Morgan appeared next, her brown eyes wide and full of fear. They landed on Kassidy and she tilted her head in confusion.

"Kassie?" she called. "Why are you doing this?"

Kassidy let out a choked sob, but shook her head. She squeezed her eyes shut and put her hands over her ears, eerily similar to a small child.

"This isn't real!" she yelled, shaking her head back and forth.

When she opened her eyes again, she was shocked to see that Morgan was gone. The black emptiness now back.

"I don't think you know what's real, Kassie."

The half-constructed building suddenly materialized around Kassidy again, leading her to believe Beck had finally given up on his sadistic game. She turned and let out a cry of relief when her eyes landed on Peter.

"Peter!" she exclaimed, trying to move as fast as she could with her bullet wound.

"Kassidy!"

Peter began to move towards the girl, but before he could make it very far, a drone materialized out of thin air, pointed straight at the boy. Kassidy's eyes widened in horror as the drone emptied its ammo; straight into Peter.

Kassidy's knees buckled from beneath her. She let out a blood curling scream on her way down. Her head fell to the ground, and she let her tears stain the concrete below her. Beck had just murdered Peter. She was alone.

"Wow. I didn't think it would be that easy."

The ground beneath her changed. She was curled up on a patch of gravel now, the few small rocks below her wet with tears. Kassidy shakily lifted her head, trying to take in her surroundings.

After turning her head to the left, her eyes finally landed on Peter. The real Peter. He was backing up, Beck walking towards him, cornering him.

"Peter!" she called, her voice a shell of itself.

She attempted to push herself to her feet, but stumbled back to the ground when pressure was put on her left leg. So, she stuck to crawling towards the boy. Peter had now backed himself completely onto a set of train tracks. He lifted his head in confusion to look at Beck, but he had no time to register what was happening.

A train barrelled through him. 

Kassidy's mouth dropped open in horror, but that horror soon turned to rage. She pushed as much energy as she could muster from her hands, pulling her body into an upright position.

"You're gonna die for that." she seethed, her body shaking.

Becks body turned to face the girl, and he let out a small chuckle. This enraged Kassidy further, and she pushed her hands out in front of her, attempting to burn Beck from the inside out. Before the purple energy could touch the man, however, he dissolved into thin air.