Chapter 9- I like your scent

When Zedayah finished her job she decided to read the alchemy books she got from the Imoogi's nest. Even Proffesor Javier was surprised when he saw the book since it's an extinct book that can't be found anywhere. Zedayah doesn't have any Idea how precious that book is.

She was embarrassed when her clothes was accidentally torned that's why she run away. She doesn't have any Idea about the stigma and even her family wasn't aware that she had one.

.....

I wrapped myself with my blanket because I'm so embarrassed. Sir eyes just glow when he looked at my back! My heart's beating fast and I got so nervous!

I think I'm crazy now cause I can still smell his scent stuck in mu clothes! It just like a smell of forest stuck on my cardigan. Nevermind, I'll just sleep since I had to wake up early.

But that was I thought, I can't sleep at all bcause something's bothering me.. I don't know why but I think I missed something... Oh! I think I left my book there! I'll just take it back tomorrow. The full moon will rise up two weeks from now and I had to make some pain reliever that will work on me hays.

....

I woke up early today 'cause I'm going to cook food for breakfast. The kitchen had a lot of food to cook anyway so I'll just make some for us. That's my little contribution at least right?

I took off my jacket 'cause it's troublesome to move and I don't want it to get wet. I put on my apron and start washing vegies and meat. I think I can cook fried eggs, bacon and steak since it's the easiest to cook in my recipe book. I'm just following the instructions from book I brought with me but why it's not simple as I thought?

"Akkk!!"

It hurts! The oil keep splashing on me! I thought it's basic as long as I doing as I read on the instructions but it actually hard. I even brought a hour glass so I could get the right timing to flip the food but I burned them huhuhu. I did five trials and errors and fortunately I succeeded in my the last try after burning four of them hehehe not bad.

Not bad for my first time. I really want to master cooking and finally I got my chance to learn here. When I was at home I never had the chance to learn how to cook but now I can cook whenever I want.

It's all thanks go Sir. Hehehe just want Sir, I'll make you a tasty breakfast.

.....

"Kiyaa!!"

"Ouchhh!!"

What's that? It's noisy! I woke up because of the noise and weird smell coming from the kitchen so I decided to take a look. But I didn't expected to see her burning foods here.

She's just wearing her thin white dress and appron that's why I can see ber back clearly. Her hair was tied like a buns so her neckline is exposed... How could she be so careless...I'm a man too you know?

"Are you done-

She was very startle and dropped the glass but catched it with my magic before it fell on the ground.

"G-good morning Sir! I'm sorry!" She said and quickly place the glass on the table. Did I surprised her to much to the point of freaking out?

"It's fine" I said.

Look at her blushing face now...what's wrong with her? Are you sick or something?

"Sir what do you like coffee or tea?" She excitedly asked.

"None, I prefer water in the morning"

"Sir sit here, I prepared breakfast hmm It's nothing special but I did cooked them with love" she excitedly said and offered me the seat next to hers.

I sat down and eat-

"...." no comment.

She put water in my glass and stare at me as if she's waiting for my complement. Why does it feels like I'm the visitor here? I don't usual dine here when I'm alone that's why I'm not used with the atmosphere of my own dining area.

"Next time I would like rare than well done steak" I said and she nodded.

"Noted Sir"

I tasted the steak first and it was...so bad but I can't tell her those words because she sincerely cooked them for me. I just told her to make it rare so she won't cook meat like this again. It's supposed to be soft yet she made it taste like an octopus.

"Sir are you fond of cold desserts?" She suddenly asked.

"I can eat anyting except for raw foods like sushi or whatever" I said.

"Me too Sir! I'm not fond with raw food like raw meat" she said and I almost choke. Who want to eat raw meat in the first place- I do like rare steak buti it's semi raw buti not really raw.

"You can cook whatever you want and feel free to tell me if you need anything so I could buy them outside"

"Ah Sir... Can I plant seeds in the garden?" She asked.

"Hmmm it's poluted. I mean the soil here can't grew plants but I can make atlernatives so you can grew plants" I said and she refused.

"I already made calculations Sir, I'll plant them in a pot, the pot with the water and do some soil tranfusion. That technique was discovered by the people living in the desert. Instead of casting magic we can just cure the soil with healthy soil ...am I talking too much?" She asked and I'm a bit surprised..

"How did you know that it's poluted?" I'm curious since even seven circled mage couldn't tell them in just a glance.

"Because the entire garden doesn't smell like real flowers. At first I thought maybe you don't like flowers and forced to put fake flowers just decor action buy I don't want to judge you Sir without checking the real situation first and that's how I noticed the soil" She said and I laughed the hell out.

"How funny, ninety percent right and to tell you some fact, not all elve likes plants and I'm one of them" I said and she's pouting.

"Liar" she said .

"Why?" I asked and she's blushing all of a sudden.

"Hmm...cause you smells like forest. I can even smell your forest perfume in every corner of this house" She said and I was literaly speechless. How come she can smell that?

"Sir you don't have to worry cause I won't judge your preference since I like it. I like the forest scent cause It's relaxing and it's makes me want to sleep" she said and I don't really know what to say cause she's very clueless of what she's saying know.

"Hey kiddo, listen. Don't ever tell anyone that you can smell them or whatever. You might be in a real trouble if a bad guy heard that, they might kidnapped you and lock you up to become their possession. Do you understand?" I serously said and she looks confused but aggreed in the end.

The reason why I hate humans because their not aware of their pheromones since they can't feel nor smell them. Since they are clueless about it they are releasing pheromones all the time that makes my head hurts. In the Demon Kingdom, only royal family had this kind of stuff and I'm one of them. My mother was a Red vampiric dragon and My dad is an Elf so I inherit this pheremones from my mother. But due to my father I obtain the scent of the woods which opposite from what it supposed to be.

But the most suprising thing was this kiddo can smell mine. It's the first time I met a human who can smell me. I don't feel good about it but I'll observe her for now. I just have to send her somewhere every full moon cause I might end up killing her if she'll react to my pheromones.

To be continued...