Tae was looking at everything with shining eyes... JK put him down asking him to change the outfit cz it was really heavy.... JK went inside bathroom to fresh up while Tae was removing his jewellery ans accessories... Tae took them except the one which JK gifted him yesterday morning..he then went to cupboard side to change the gown cz he can't go to bathroom with gown...
Jk came outside after 10 minutes and went to cupboard side to take a t-shirt but he saw Tae was struggling with the gowns chain...he was not able to make it open and his milky back was visible for JK... JK went behind Tae taking the chain in his hand in attempt to open it.. Tae flinched but relaxed when he recognized the touch... JK was also struggling so he tried to open it by his teeth... Tae gasped at the cold feeling on his back.. JK's breath was all over his back which made him whimper... JK was finally successful to open the chain..he pulled the chain down and it was opened with caused Tae's back visible fully... Tae widened his eyes before pushing JK and ran towards bathroom.. but he stopped hearing knock on his door.. JK also came there and opened the door..there he found jenlisa kaihope and JM...
Jk: what do you guys need now?"pissed"

Jn: well we are here to take your wife ..

Jk: WhAt?

Jh: she meant we are here to take Tae so we I mean they they can make him ready...

Jk: ready for what huh!! Enough of your bullshits..don't disturb now.. get out..

Jenni pushed JK and went inside..she took Tae's with her and said...

Jn: we are doing this for you only,,you bunny..

JM: yes don't worry hyung... we'll prepare your wife for you and return to you soon...

Saying this they took Tae with them while J-hope was stopping JK from snatching Tae..

Now JK was sitting in the balcony with pout.. of course he is upset..his WiFey wasn't there with him..they would have been romancing till now but what they are doing..he was thinking all this when fresh rose's smell hit his nose..he closed his eyes inhaling the scent..it was so fresh and he realized that it was coming from his behind only..he looked behind and God....his world stopped then and there...

There was standing a beautiful fairy adorned in floral accessories

There was standing a beautiful fairy adorned in floral accessories...floral hand wear,foot wear, earrings made by fresh roses..