7

A/N: REALLY RUSHED, CRINGE EW

"He's just been so fucking stubborn lately!"

Tsukasa covered his ears with a pillow, trying to muffle the sounds. 'I guess this is how they felt huh..?' He thought, reminiscing the times where they would hang out together.The times where they were having fun. The times where they were friends.

Weren't they still friends? They were always friends weren't they? If they were why don't they talk anymore? Do friends talk behind eachother backs?

Tsukasa felt sick to his stomach from those very thoughts.'No, a star musn't think that! They are your friends!'

"WELL IF HE DID WANT TO FIX THIS HE WOULD HAVE APOLOGIZED THEN AND THERE" "DIDN'T YOU DO THE SAME TO HIM?!"

'What was that noise...?' He proceeded to hide himself under a blanket, curling up.

'Why are the dorm walls so thin..' The blonde felt his skin crawl hearing more screams. 'Just.. quiet..'

Out of nowhere, the sounds stopped, only to be followed by a door being opened. Maybe Tsukasa is secretly a magical wizard perhaps.

He rested on the bed, shutting his eyes tight. He was nowhere near sleepy. He needed to sleep, he had to, he just couldn't.

He merely sighed and grabbed his phone. He searched a certain file named "The world hasn't even started yet!" Once he found it, he suddenly didn't want to go. He felt something engulf him in a dreadful feeling that is unfathomable to think of.

His thumb hovered over it for awhile. He wanted to ask for advice on what to do but what if they tell them? It would make a bigger mess than it already is. Suddenly, a certain Blue-haired popped up in his mind and Tsukasa tapped the play button.

A white light flashed before his eyes, seeing colorful triangles fly around the sky to reveal a never-ending idealistic scenery of childish happiness.

It was his SEKAI. Though yes it may be shared with others such as Emu, Nene, and Rui, this SEKAI was a rare case as it was made by the emotions of one person, Tsukasa.

He felt something was off, it was..duller? Though Tsukasa was curious he figured it wasn't important enough to investigate. He dismissed it as another distraction and went straight to the tent to find a blue-haired man.

The previously said man was sitting at a huge, shining black instrument, coaxing impossibly soothing as calming melodies arose from it.

"Mind if I?"The blue-haired stopped playing, staring at the blonde, horrified at his state before replying.
"No problem.."

Tsukasa sat down beside the vocaloid. The virtual-singer continued the song, body slowly swaying to the comforting tune. His fingers swiftly danced around the ivory keys.

Creating a symphonic tune for the blonde to hear, mesmerizing him, causing the blonde to get lost in his own thoughts.

To his dismay, the music was suddenly put to an end, leaving the tent in silence.

"Tsukasa-kun, is something wrong?"

Tsukasa gulped and took a deep breath before finally speaking.

"Don't tell anyone?"
"Of course," The taller one nodded.

"Ever Since the fight.. Rui's words.. everything.. What should I do?" Tsukasa couldn't word his sentence properly.

It wasn't like him to be like this, he felt useless in a way? Undependable? He didn't know. Kaito listened attentively, picking up the blonde's seemingly nervous body language before getting the signal to respond.

"I-"

Suddenly, the virtual man felt something hit his chest. Tsukasa felt this sudden urge to bury his head and just hug someone.

"There there.. I'm sure we'll get through this Tsukasa-kun.." The vocaloid wrapped his arms around the boy and caressed his soft fluffy hair. They both sat at the piano bench, the taller comforting the other.

The two boys stayed there for hours due to Tsukasa falling asleep in Kaito's arms.

"Rest-well Tsukasa-kun.. You deserve it.."

If he was being honest, it felt weird to see Tsukasa like this. It was out of character in a way, but it's not like he could do anything with Tsukasa sleeping peacefully on his chest.
.
.
Tsukasa woke up to a feeling of something wrapped around him. It felt quite heavy yet it also felt warm. It was so comforting. He couldn't remember why he was here or who this was.

He slowly raised his head to see a sleeping Kaito. He couldn't help but feel jealous in a way.

It pains him to see everything he wanted to be, everything he dreamed to be, sitting there, comforting the painfully weak star. He's mature, responsible, and an amazing leader. Kaito was someone you're able to depend on. He was someone to rely on.

No matter how hard he worked, how hard he tried, how many times he's fallen, he will never reach the stars. If he isn't good enough for his very own troupe, how can he be just like Kaito?

Tsukasa slowly dug his hand into his pocket and went back to his room. Leaving the unconscious Kaito in the tent alone.. Sitting at the piano..
.
.
The boy teleported back into the purple room before laying on the bed and finally resting peacefully with no thought for the world.

He saw the time, it was 8:00 AM, but it's not like he had any classes for the day. He crammed them all into Monday to Thursday.

That might've been the worst decision of his life but it was better than studying all the lessons in one day. He gradually closed his eyes. He could finally sleep, nothing could ruin his day now right?

----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: IASHID I RUSHED THIS SORI SORI ALSO I LOST THE STUDENT COUNCIL BUT ISOKE BECAUSE NOW I GET MORE TIME TO MAKE MORE STORIES YEHAYYYYYYY
also, i did this while for the half of the day listening to mr showtime and when cyber punk dead boy came out i instantly heard it and now im obsessed and also still listening to it liek ITS A BOP HELLO?!?!? IDK ABOUT THE MEANING SINCE I HAVENT RED THE STORY BUT LIEK RUI'S VOCALS ARE INSANE LIKE TOKI SHUNICHI?!?! THE GIRLS I SWEAR THEY'VE IMPROVED SM OVER THE YEARS WHHDSIHS AND RINS TUNING IS BETTER?!?! AND OMG TSUKASA THE 2D ART AND THE FWOCKING VOCALS LIEK HIROSE DAISUKE YOU MAD MAN YOU SON OF A BITCH STOP MAKING A 2D CHARACTER SOUND SO HEAVENLY SHDIHDOIWEFIWHFOIWHF AND ALSO FUNFACT RUI SWORE WOOOO FUZAKERUNA (now we need luka and rin and WONDERLANDSXSWEARTIME)

Words: 829+ ew counting words but then making last minute edits but you;re too lazy to remove ur a/n so you can count words

Also i spent 1 hour trying to find what kaito calls tsukasa, 30 mins playing a date sim of tsukasa x rui/emu/nene/akito that i found on a char analysis acc and yeah

HEAVILY INSPIRED BY THIS:
https://wondahoiii.tumblr.com/post/681541233654611968/opinions-on-tsukasa-tenma