CHAPTER SIX: DAMIEN'S POV

So that's what Pip had been planning. He just wanted to use him to get out of the waiting line. But that was fine. It didn't matter now. All he had to do was get closer and closer to Pip, and eventually, Damien would dump Pip back into a scorching pit of Hell where he belonged, and Pip would suffer greatly for being such a fool to believe that a Prince of Hell would even consider being friends with an insignificant speck of European flesh.
Leading the prancing little idiot behind him, he walked with intimidating energy toward the gates. People spread out in order to let him pass, though it was not by their will. Damien was shooting a type of Hellfire firecracker at their feet. In the back of his mind he cackled like a witch who had just created a new potion to torture their victims with. The people in the crowd glared at him and he glared right back with a smirk on his face. Pip, according to his expression, didn't approve of the use of fire. But his opinion didn't really matter.
In front of them was the fiery gates. All he had to was wave his hands and the gate would open. But he found his head turning to stare at Pip. Pip was staring at the gates, most likely reflecting on how grand it is and how intricately detailed with carvings of little imps and tridents. Damien couldn't help but notice how the red light from the gate didn't make Pip's features unflattering, like it does with most humans who are near the firelight, which causes their eye-bags to become more pronounced and blemishes to come into light. Instead, it enhanced Pip's features, his blond hair burning with warm colors, his red suit practically swaying with the movement of the fire, and his rounded face so gracefully defined and smooth skin glowing. The red contrasted so well with his icy blue eyes, turning them into a kind of purple. Damien swiftly turned around so Pip couldn't see his expression. Pip looked at him questioningly. Pip would've made a great devil if he was born down here. Damien quickly diminished the thought. Pip was too much of a pussy. That could've never happened.
He waved his hand and the gate opened. It opened with a great groan, one that coated the clearing and spread darkness throughout. It went as wide as it could open, and it made a mighty clang of metal against rock. Damien made the smallest glance at Pip. His eyes were open wide with unconcealed awe. Damien smirked with pride.
The people in line behind them didn't seem to think it was impressive. They yelled and protested that a random kid should wait in the line like the rest of them. Damien and Pip walked into the reaches of Hell, and the gate slammed shut behind them, shutting out the yells from the crowd as well.
The two of them walked on. They were silent as their feet crunched into rapidly cooling sediment. The ground was charred and black stone, and fire was no more. The environment was completely different now. In front of them was a grand black bridge with rubies studded into its design. Below was a valley, and it was impossible to see the bottom. Damien and Pip started walking atop the bridge. From here, the end of the bridge was seemingly invisible as the bridge reached on and on into continuing darkness, as dark as the valley below.
"This is very different from earlier," Pip stated.
"We're not in Limbo yet, but yes." Damien said, uninterested. Pip didn't expect to instantly just be in the first circle, did he? That'd just be poor design.
"We're not??" Pip said in shock, straining his eyes to try to see past the darkness and find some sort of end to the bridge.
"No. We'll have to cross this bridge first."
"Oh. Well, when does it end?" Pip's eyes traced back to him. Damien didn't look in his general direction. He didn't want to have another moment like back at the gate, even though it was very dark here and much harder to see. But the thought of feeling some sort of admiration for a weakling made him sick to his stomach.
"We'll reach Limbo soon, don't worry." Speaking of sick to the stomach. Being friendly sucks demon ass.

END OF CHAPTER SIX

Updating soon ;)