"Wow mum no she's not and why would you say that" he told her.

I was sat there so annoyed with my mum being able to say that to me while I was sitting there.

"Now this is why I didn't want to visit on Christmas, you always have something bad to say about me and it's starting to piss me off" i said to her.

"Olivia don't speak to me like that" she snapped back at me, I then ignored her and ran to my room and laid on my bed and curled up, buried my head into my cover and started to cry.

After my Liv ran off upstairs Andy he then told his parents to start heading back home as his mother just completely embarrassed his sister.

"I'm sorry lads for that" his dad said before leaving, when they left Andy headed to the kitchen.

"Andy honey I need to tell you something but you better not freak out" I told him as I held his arms.

"What is it" he said to me.

"It's liv she told me not to tell you but she's pregnant" I told him and his jaw dropped.

"No she's not you better be joking around" he told me I gave him a look like I wasn't, "oh god who's the one?" He added on.

"Well this is probably why she didn't want to tell you" I told him.

"Who is it?" He asked me.

"It's Trent honey" I whispered to him, he just smiled and didn't say anything, "are you not mad?" I asked him confused.

"I-I-I don't know it's just a lot to take in" he told me.

"Yeah I get that but we will be with her every single step of the way so is Trent" I said to him.

We both walked back to the couch and leaned to Trent, "go see her yeah Andy knows but don't say anything" I whispered to him he then got up and nodded to me with a smile.

As i was laying in my bed with loads of tissue surrounding me I heard a know on my door and it open a bit I turned around and saw Trent walking in.

I got up from my bed without any hesitation I leaned onto his chest he put his arms around me.

"I'm sorry for my mum being a bitch in front of you" I told him.

"Hey it's okay" he told me.

"It's not though" I said to him as I looked up to him, "she's just making a scene for no reason" I said to him.

"Liv they are gone now Robbo told them to leave" he told me, as I nodded to him.

"I'm going to take a shower to take my mind off things" I said to him.

"Okay I'll be downstairs" he said, he gave me a quick kiss before heading downstairs.

It's been a couple of hours and I'm sat in the kitchen island while the boys play fifa.

I just decided to make myself some garlic bread, "liv what are you making?" Andy asked me as he got himself a drink.

"Garlic bread why?" I asked him.

"Ahh what" he said jokingly,  "how you feeling after mums little show?" He asked me, I just looked at him.

"Embarrassed" I said to him, "I don't get why she needs to do that in front of everyone she did that back at home" I added on.

"What about dad did he do that back home?" He asked me.

"Not as much but he did when my old mates came over" I told him.

"Old mates?" He said to me while his eyes widened.

"Yes Andy they aren't my friends anymore they got with my ex so Im not in contact with them" I told him while forcing a smile, "can we not talk about it anymore please" I added on.

"Yeah i better get back to fifa" he told me as he walked off.

————𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞!

————
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞!