T H R E E

•Andrea's POV•
I wake up and notice all the guys are spread out on the floor and couch, passed out. I let myself out of Jack's grip on my waist and then check my phone. 8:03am. I decided just to get up. I walk into the kitchen and see Cameron outside, smoke coming in and out of his mouth in circles.

As I open the back door, Cameron stands there staring at me. "Morning." I say to him blankly, in response, I get nothing, except for him eyeing me up and down. Right, I still had Jack's shirt on. "What is your deal? Are you Mr. Mysterious and don't say a word to anyone and just go around getting high all the time!?" I spoke without thinking.

"And are you Mrs.Good girl, and Daddy's Little Princess and follow the rules and don't drink or smoke because mommy and daddy said not to." He says mimicking me.

It's true, I was a good girl, always getting good grades in school and following my parents rules. "No." I say quietly and look down, Cameron scoffs.

He walks up to me and places his fingers under my chin and lifts it up. "Yes you are." He says and looks at my lips, then to my eyes, then back to my lips. He kisses them gently and being the stupid jerk I am, I kiss back. He moves his hand from under my chin to my waist and I put my arms around my neck. He pushes me up against the wall and kisses me harder, I feel sparks within me, and he steps back, "I'm sorry," he coughs and then says "I mean, your a horrible kisser." and laughs then walks past me, bumping into me, before closing the door. I'm such an idiot. And I am too a good kisser, he's just...ugh why am I letting him get to me like that.

I walk back inside and most of the guys are awake. I walk over to Jack who is playing on his phone. "Hey Jack, I'm gonna go home." I say to him quietly making sure Cameron didn't here me.
"Aww." He says with a pouty face. "Sorry Jack, my parents are probably worried about me." I say, oh I'm I going to be in big trouble.

"You mean you didn't tell them you slept over here last night?!" He yells. Cameron turns to look at us. I roll my eyes and sigh. "No I didn't, and I just want to go home." The last part I say in a whisper. "Alright I'll walk you." He says standing up. "Okay." I say collecting my things.

Before leaving I change back into my clothes that I was wearing the day before,and gave Jack back his shirt. Jack changes into some khaki shorts and a white tshirt.

I walk out the door and I'm soon stopped by Cameron. "Hey, uh, Ashley?" He says walking up to me. Jack and I both turn to face him and Jack has an annoyed look on his face. "What do you want man, she has to go home." He states sternly. "It's okay Jack. And my names not Ashley, jerk. It's Andrea!" I say a bit more sassy then I meant for it to be. "Look tonight, I wanna take you some where." He says gently. "Where to?" "Just somewhere, so I'll pick you up at 9 okay?" "Cameron, 9's a little too late, don't you think-" "I'll be there at 9 okay?" He says forcefully. "Okay." I say softly. At the corner of my eye I can see jack getting angry, his jaw clenched and fists balled up. I slide my hand on his and intertwine our fingers, he looks at me and smiles. I smile back and we walk across the yard to my house, Cameron watching my every move.

Once we get to my front porch Jack knocks on the door. "You didn't have to do that, I was just gonna let you leave." I chuckle. "It's cool, I wanna meet your parents." He winks. Oh boy. I chuckle a little and my dad opens the front door.

"ANDREA!! Where have you been?!" He says pulling me inside, Jack still standing on the front porch. "Dad I'm fine, I'm okay, I just spent the night at a friends house." I smile and look at Jack, my dad sees him and gives him a look. "Hello sir, I'm Jack." Jack says and gives my dad his hand to shake. My dad shakes Jacks hand and sees his tattoos and he doesn't seem to happy. "Jack, I think it's best you leave, and NEVER speak or come near my daughter EVER again." My dad says sternly. "DAD!! What is wrong with you!!" I yell. "It's okay Andrea, I'll leave." Jack says blankly and wakes away. "We need to talk young la-" my dad begins to say but I interrupt him. "I hate you dad, the first person I meet here you push him away!! He's a nice guy once you get to know him." I yell and push past him and run upstairs, my brother following.

"Who was that guy?!" My brother says as I try and shut my bedroom door. "It was no one! Now leave!!" I yell at him. "Andrea, please." He looks at me with sympathy. Jake and I have always been really close. I tell him everything and visversa. "Okay okay." We walk to my bed and sit on it and I grab a pillow and hold it. Don't ask. "I met this guy named Jack. He's really nice even though he has tattoos and piercings, I slept over at his house last night. But nothing happened. We were just hanging out with some of his friends. He walked me home this morning and then dad yelled at him and me. I swear, dad is so overprotective!" I say. I start to tear up a little and Jake puts his arm around my shoulder. "I know dad can be a little overprotective, but he's just looking out for his daughter, you can't blame him for anything." He says. "Yeah I know, but he didn't even talk to Jack, and he already doesn't want him taking to me." "Just give him time Andrea, he'll come around." "Fine, I'll give him time, but that's not stopping me from seeing Jack. I can't be locked up in this house for the last two weeks of summer." "Don't worry, I gotchu." Jake laughs causing me to laugh a little too.

"Jake," I say nervously "yes baby sis" he chuckles, he knows I hate being called that. "Im going on a date tonight," I guess you could call it that. "YOUR WHAT!?!" He practically yells.