13. ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴇʀɪꜱᴇᴅ

Start from the beginning

"Cute." Rebekah said, wishing she had a friendship like this.

"Right?" Lily said, agreeing with the Original.

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"Harry, Nora, wake up!" Come on, wake up!" That was the first thing on the morning of Christmas. Both running downstairs immediately in their pajamas. Nora has Belle in her hands setting her down on the ground of the common room, before going over to the presents.

"Christmas!" Jeremy yelled out. He had always loved it before his parents died.

"Oh my God. How cool would it be to spend Christmas in a freaking magic school?" Bonnie asked, more to herself than anyone else.

"Happy Christmas Ron." Nora said, hugging him before sitting down on the couch, still being tired.

The two boys wished each other Happy Christmas and then Harry's eyes fell on Ron's sweater. A maroon one.

Ron looked down embarrassed. "Oh, my mum made it."

"Wish I had a mom." Nora whispered under her breath, barely heard by Harry, who shook his head in agreement.

"Looks like you two got one too." Ron spoke again.

"We've got presents?" Nora's head peaked up from above the couch.

Lily started sadly at the screen with tears in her eyes, leaning on James's shoulder, whispering something that really sounded like 'hate - sister - Vernon." Her son and niece ended up in the worst place. Hell on earth.

"I will give her so many gift she will not even know which one to open first." Elijah started. "When I meet her, ofcourse." He did hope that was rather sooner than later.

"When will that be?" Finn asked.

"Sorry Finn, we can't answer that just yet." James said, smiling apologetic at the family.

"Yeah. Multiple ones even."

Nora went over to a staple on the left of the three while Harry ran down to his. First they both opened they're presents from Mrs. Weasley. Harry's sweater was blue with a H knitted on it. While Nora's was more a cherry red one with an N on it. With the sweaters there were also a few self beaked treacle tarts.

Ron had given her some sweets just like the twins.

Lee had given her a moving picture of himself, her and Fred and George.

Hermione has given her a muggle book Wuthering Heights.

Hagird had send all three of them cakes, just like Mrs. Weasley, only Mrs. Weasley her cakes looked better and more eatable.

"At least he tried." Nora said, feeling very happy that the giant had thought of them.

Then she opened another present.

'As a baby you always loved it when people read to you, especially your parents. And this was one of the presents I gave to you on your first birthday.