prologue

At dawn, outside the city walls on high alert, an army of orcs and goblins could be seen greedily devouring the bodies of their victims. "The time has come," their vile leader hissed through rotten teeth. "We will march on the city and claim what is rightfully ours." With a thunderous war cry, the horde charged towards the gates, their weapons gleaming in the morning light.

while in the city you can see the citizens praying to their god."Gods hear our prayers and help us defeat those monsters." said the old priest.Inside the city, people were busy preparing for the imminent attack. Archers took their positions on the walls, loading their bows with arrows and sharpening their aim. Swordsmen and spearmen drilled relentlessly, honing their skills and readying themselves for the brutal battle that lay ahead. Children were evacuated to safety, hidden in underground bunkers or taken to the countryside where they could be protected from the horrors of war.

then an army of goblins and orcs was seen charging towards the city, their weapons gleaming in the morning light. The citizens, still praying to their gods, felt a chill run down their spines as they watched the horde approach. "Prepare for battle!" the old priest shouted, his voice carrying over the din of the charging monsters.

then suddenly a rainbow mist appeared and blocked the army of goblins and orcs, they couldn't see anything, they just wandered around and collided with each other. The residents were amazed, they thought it was a miracle from their god. A few minutes later, the rainbow mist started to darken and from it emerged a light that looked like an eyeball looking at the army of goblins and orcs. The goblin and orc troops were frozen in shock and unable to move.

"cyclops?" One of the Orcs whispered, thinking they knew the creature

"cyclops?" One of the Orcs whispered, thinking they knew the creature. but then they exploded into red mush and bone material, and the rest of the army became paralyzed and unable to move. "What the hell?" Another orc said, confused. "What is going on?" The goblins and orcs started to panic when they realized that they were not under the control of their vile leader.

Before they could do anything, there was a series of popping sounds and then they died with hundreds of holes in their bodies. "That...that's impossible," sighed an Orc, staring at the fallen bodies of his comrades. The rest of the squad, now extremely frightened, began to scatter, seeking cover or trying to escape.

But then an even more mysterious creature emerged from the mist: a tall, one-eyed, tall legged creature that had a head like a coconut shell made of iron with a distinct trunk and made an ominous roar.

The goblin and orc troops were stunned to see the mysterious creature. and before they could react, they were blown up, shot, and even burned alive by mysterious creatures. the last thing left of them was just.... nothing.

The citizens and defenders of the city were amazed when the mysterious creature destroyed the army of goblins and orcs. They couldn't help but wonder who or what these new allies were and how they had arrived in time.

then slowly the mysterious creature began to turn its gaze from the destruction towards the city. Residents and defenders of the city could see the emptiness of the soul in the creature's single eye, and the fear it instilled in them was greater than any army.

the mysterious creature would be known as...

peace machine.