Izuku: "So cold..." sigh deep "Never though my life would be like this."

Flashback to Louise room

Louise: "This is slik, you know?" Holding her slik "You have to be more gentle and careful in washing it! Start over."

Flashback End

Izuku mutter: "Dammit! What's with being gentle and careful?" Sigh more "Mom, look what your son has be coming." hear a footstep and look behind startle.

Siesta: "I'm sorry. Did I startle you?"

Izuku answer nervous: "Y-Yea just a little bit." though "Why did I startle by siesta. I been in war for goddam sake." Sigh "I really start to relax in this world."

Siesta: "Arm, Izuku."

Izuku snap out and answer: "Yes, siesta?"

Siesta: "What are you doing this late at night?"

Izuku: "Well..." look down at Louise clothes.

.......

Siesta: "You have to make sure to dry silk in the shade." put back slik into bucket and "Here." Give it to Izuku.

Izuku: "You're a lifesaver siesta. I've never washed anything by hand before I came here."

Siesta: "Come to think of it, Izuku, where are you from?"

Izuku: "Well...How do I put it...anyway, somewhere very far far away.." look to sky "Very."

Siesta: "Um,Izuku." Izuku look at her "Thank you so much."

Izuku: "What's this,out of the blue?"

Siesta: "You never give up no matter what happens and you stand up against nobility even though you're a peasant. Seeing you like that, Izuku has given me lots of courage. I can continue to do my best all because of you, Izuku."

Izuku blush: "T-Thanks siesta and if you need help you can always ask me."

Siesta: "Thanks Izuku, then goodnight."

Izuku: "Yeah. Good night." Siesta walk away with Izuku walk back to Louise.

In Hallway

Izuku walk back to Louise room with hum music until he jump in surprise by Kirche open her door.

Kirche: "Oh!"

Izuku say nervous: "H-Hey, I have to get up early tomorrow, so I'll see you later." about to run.

Kirche: "You know that sword I bought the other day?"

Izuku: "That huge, shiny one?"

Kirche nod: "I don't need it and since I bought it, I might as well give it to you."

Izuku though: "I also don't wanted though but is better to have one sword than two."

Izuku: "Okay but isn't just free right." Walk close to her.