𝐈𝐗 : 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐬

Start from the beginning

Percy nodded. " Tara's the same, she's probably worse than him. "

Grover mimicked annabeth in a high pitch voice. " ' hes super grouchy when he doesn't get enough ' nah! "

Percy raised his eyebrows. " wow. "

Tara pushed Grover a little. " stop taking up the whole bed you nerd. "

Grover looked at her. " you stop taking the blankets you weirdo! "

Tara covered his mouth, Grover's yells got muffled.

Tara closed her eyes, hoping for sleep.

Annabeth and percy looked at each other.

Annabeth sighed, trying not to laugh. " fighting like a married couple. "

Percy chuckled. " it's a nightmare listening to this. "

Annabeth nodded. " you never been on the road with him before, it's a little different then some froofy boarding school. "

Grover grabbed Tara's hand off his mouth, yelling at annabeth. " who's froofy? Your froofy. " he paused " what's froofy? "

Tara groaned. " Grover shut up! You know what, everyone shut up! "

Grover kicked her in the leg.

Tara opened her eyes, looking at Grover. " I'm about to choke you in your sleep boy! " she glared at him.

Grover mocked her. " go ahead! I dare you! "

Percy looked shocked. " annabeth please never let me wake them up again. "

Tara yelled at Percy. " yeah this is your fault! " she raised her hand over Grover's head, pointing at percy.

Grover grabbed her arm, shoving it down.

Tara gasped dramatically.

Grover flipped over on his side, facing away from tara. " I think I need to eat.. "

Tara rolled her eyes. " probably why you're so grumpy. "

Grover gasped a little. " like you aren't?! "

Annabeth put her hand on her forehead. " when is this gonna end. "

Percy grinned, sitting up.

Annabeth tried to sit up, struggling, while Tara and Grover was still laying down.

FEW HOURS LATER

They all sat at a table, well tara was laying her head on the table.

Grover sounded less grumpy, probably since he had food. " two days until we reach Los Angeles! " he paused, thinking. " plenty of time before our deadline to reach the underworld. "

Percy looked at the three. " can I ask a dumb question. "

Annabeth and tara said in sync. " it's like you need me to make fun of you. "