CHAPTER -1

3rd PERSON'S POV:
It was a beautiful morning,the birds chirping and the sun came out of its cozy cloudy blanket to greet the city of Seoul. The day was just starting for some people and some were already on their way to their work. Admist all this chaos was a male sleeping on the fluffy bed in his home who got up due to his alarm.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I woke up at an unusual time today, 8:30am ,due to my hangover from yesterday.

FLASHBACK:
THE YESTERDAY'S NIGHT
Jungkook and his colleagues were having a small party at the office to celebrate jungkook's promotion. He just got promoted as the manager of KYC CONSTRUCTIONS.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
All my friends were congragulating me and it made me so happy.
Guys come let's all drink and the pay's on me...

We all went ahead to the bar and drank after the dinner at the office and that is the result of my hangover this morning.

FLASHBACK ENDS

JK'S POV

I quickly went ahead, showered, got dressed in my favourite dress. My brother gifted me this.It was a blue coat and pant with a shirt and stripped tie. I wanted to dress up a little today because this is my first day as a manager.

 I wanted to dress up a little today because this is my first day as a manager

(JK'S outfit)

I got dressed, wore my watch and quickly checked my look in the mirror before going down to have my breakfast.

3rd PERSON'S POV:
Jungkook quickly came down the stairs and greeted his mother and sister-in -law in the kitchen and found his father and brother sitting in the table waiting for him. He went ahead greeted them and sat in the table.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Just as I sat down in the table my father asked me why I am late for my office. My dad's a very strict person. Being a retired military officer I guess it comes with that.I answered him and chatted with my brother and looked at my nephew who was currently eating his cereal.

My mom and sister-in-law came with our breakfast and I quickly ate and left as I did not want to be late today. I kissed my mom on cheeks and took my nephew's bag and took him with me as his school's en route to my office.

I went to the garage and took my baby and left with him to my drop of my nephew and went to my office afterwards.