"I'll put her down while you get Dallas." She said as I watched Keziah snuggle right into her chest. I wanted to cry at how cute my babies looked right now but I didn't. I just placed a kiss on Keziah's forehead before letting Taraji take her upstairs.

I walked over to Dallas and sat next to him. I placed my hand on his back, lightly rubbing it to wake him up as I did every morning.

"Come on baby boy, let's go get in bed." I said softly once he opened his eyes and sat up. He simply nodded before standing up and stretching.

I followed him up the steps and to his room, tucking him in once he had laid down and placing a kiss on his forehead as I told him goodnight. I left his room, leaving the door cracked open slightly before going over to Keziah's room.

I saw Taraji sitting in the side of her bed, lightly rubbing her back as she slept. The scene made my heart swell and a bright smile appear on my face. Something about it just felt so natural.

After a few more seconds she placed a kiss on the top of Keziah's head before slowly standing up and turning around to walk away. She smiled seeing me in the doorway before walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"Come on, I wanna go hang the mistletoe." She said with a smile before leading me downstairs.

She went over to the box that heels the decorations, taking Kendall's off the top and stuffing it into the bottom of the box. She handed be the rest along with some conan's strips before grabbing the few pieces of mistletoe from the box as well.

I went over to the fireplace and began hanging up the stockings as Taraji hung up the mistletoe in various places of the house. Once we were finished we retreated back to my room to finish wrapping the kids gifts.

We sat on my bed, sitting across from each other as music played on my tv. Taraji was singing along to the songs which made me happy, she used to be so nervous to sing around me but I can tell she getting more comfortable with her voice.

"Ouu this my song!" She said excitedly as So Fine by Mine Condition came on. She grabbed the scissors off of the bed, using them as a microphone as she sang along.

Such a beautiful lady
The kind you find in a dream
And dreams are so real for me
With eyes so warm and soothing
They put me in a trance
And imagine us by the warm cozy fireplace

She sang with her eyes closed as she put on her own personal concert for me. I watched with joy, a smile forever present on my face as I listened to her sing along.

The light shines on your face
Your smile gets me higher and higher
My heart starts to race
Ooh
I gotta say what I feel
Cause girl you look so good to me

"You look so fine!! Lady!" She sang loudly as she looked me dead in the eye. My heart raced from the intense eye contact as she continued to sing.

Such a woman of quality
Your body's so supreme
When you dance you sway so elegantly
Girl you simply dazzle me
You put me in s trance
And I imagine you and me
Just a kissing away

She starts slowly dancing to the music as she started moving towards me, climbing over rolls of wrapping paper and take until she was sitting in my lap. My hands instantly found a home on her hips and hers on the back of my head as we looked at each other.