part-6

At jeon pride..

All the 20 students and y/n reached

Y/n's prove

Here we reached..and It was really very nice..

Y/n-so firstly.. maintain discipline..behave and do your work sincerely..otherwise you know me very well..

Student 1-yes mam..

Y/n-lets go we are getting late..

Then we all entered the pride..and I went to meet the receptionist..

Receptionist-how can I help you miss..

Y/n-actully I'm y/n..and I'm the guidance of those students and I want to meet ceo..

Receptionist-ohk miss y/n..wait let me check..

After sometime..

Receptionist-sry to say..you have to wait..but for now meet his manager..he will help you..

Y/n-ohk..

Receptionist-mr.ron's cabin is in 4th floor..

Y/n-thank you..

After then I said all the students to keep discipline and wait till I call them..

I went to mr.ron's cabin

Mr.ron-welcome miss y/n..I hope came here safely..

Y/n-yeah mr.ron

Mr.ron-take a sit..

Y/n-yeah

Mr.ron-so basically..you know all the perfect students are selected..and I think guidance also..

Y/n-yeah sir..all the students are very good at software and technology..

Mr.ron-good to hear..so let's meet ceo..he will arriving in few minutes..

After then..we went to the ceo's cabin..and we both were talking about the company work..and the schedule..suddenly the door opened and a cold rudely Jeon's pride ceo came..
I bowed him but yeah he ignored..

Mr.jeon-i think you know all the rules and regulations..I think you know..if you disobey me then..you will see the sin..

How rude..he didn't even look at me..like I'm the guidance how can he..leave it freaking ceo's freaking attitude..

Mr.jeon-mr.ron take your leave I have to talk with her personally..

As the ceo said his manager mr.ron leave the cabin and In the whole room we two were alone..and he said..

Mr.jeon-see i-

He said and looked at me..and he locked his eyes on my face but why..am I that ugly or what..is my face have too make up or is there some thing..

Jk's prove

As I was saying suddenly I thought it will be so rude without looking her..so I looked her but now I can't take off my eyes from her face..she is very beautiful..many years after my heart being this crazy..now I want her to be with me..I will make her mine.. forever by hook or cook..my thoughts interpreted me by her..

Y/n-have i something on my face..

She is asking this innocently..ohh my god..her long hair..dove eyes..heart shaped lips..oh my god...this is the second girl I am looking at..no all girls are the same she also did the same..I trusted her very much..but she leave me for that guy..

Mr.jeon-yeah I big bitched nose is hanging on your face..

Y/n-huh..

Mr.jeon-listen..do you work sincerely..
Guide students..no flirting no such that indisciplined activities..or if I get to know then..sin you waiting for you...you can go now..

See you in the next part till then byee...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love you..❤️❤️