Bio's

{The Leader}

Name: Skylar

Agent name: Numbuh -1

Nicknames: Sky (Mainly) Boss (Mostly) Sky-Sky (Viva and Scout call her this, to annoy her. And also by the Delightful Children, to also annoy her) -1 (By most of the Kids Next Doors operatives)

Occupation: The leader of Sector Y

Age: 10

Personality: Skylar is intelligent, wise, and observant. Yet she is also kind, caring, and independent. She likes helping people, especially her friends, or the people she cares for.

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Science, technology, building, potions, alchemy, reading, drawing now and then, animals, her friends, the stars, swimming, murder mysteries, exploring, fighting bad guys.

Dislikes: Being trapped in space for 5 years, being an orphan, being interrupted when working, when people annoy her, her friends in danger, bad people.

Family: Unnamed twin-brother: (?DECEASED?) Adoptive little sister: Lia

Crush: Numbuh 60

Pet/s: Octavia (An Owl) Rain (Turbo-Cycle)

Fun facts:

- Skylar wears sunglasses because she has a birth defect that gave her red eyes

- Whenever Skylar wants or needs to intimidate someone, she just lowers her shades revealing her eyes, and says something in a dark tone.

- Her hair is naturally blue

- She Numbuh 60/Patton, and Numbuh 362/Rachel used to be best friends

- She doesn't like talking about what happened to her brother

Voice: Ace from Justice League Unlimited

Looks:

{The party scientist}

Name: Aravis

Agent name: Numbuh -2

Nicknames: Ari (Mainly) Party boy (Viva) Vis (Lia) The rainbow boy (Silence)

Occupation: Second in command

Age: 9

Personality: Aravis is a fun, caring, and loving person. He loves to make inventions that can get the party started. But don't let his fun side trick you, he is really caring for his friends and is very smart. So don't test him, or you'll find everything you own covered with glitter.